fbpx

Would you like to see my artwork??

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Would you like to see my artwork??

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

Katherine
      Participant

I have a deviantart account, and I love to find artwork by others, so I thought other people would like mine! I feel that the people on this forum are great, supportive, and fun, so I feel comfortable with this!

I wish I could show you more of my artwork, but I gave some of it away (which I regret not taking a picture of). Oh well. Anway I’d love for your guys’ opinion!!

http://eaglefeather831.deviantart.com/

Adaneth
        Participant

I like ‘Ocean Current’ and ‘Yellow Flower.’ Nice pencil work! ๐Ÿ˜€

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Wow you are very good. I like “ocean current” as well. In your description of that you meantion that it’s based off a mangnet from the Omaha Zoo. Would that be the Henry Doorley Zoo in Omaha, NE? I got to go there many years ago while I was on a Girl Scout Wider Opportunity.

I like the pencil work, excellent detail. But the one that got me was the photo. Most people don’t understand that true photography is an Art and like all Art you have to have skill and talent and what ever that “something else” is, an understanding.
            Good Job!

Maria
            Participant

I like your drawings and photography. Sorry, I don’t have any use for abstract stuff. But the photograph is really good.

Maebnus
              Participant

Nice, eagle! I like “Sea of Colors”. ๐Ÿ˜€

pegasi1978 wrote:

Wow you are very good. I like “ocean current” as well. In your description of that you meantion that it’s based off a mangnet from the Omaha Zoo. Would that be the Henry Doorley Zoo in Omaha, NE? I got to go there many years ago while I was on a Girl Scout Wider Opportunity.

Henry Doorly’s gotten a lot of new things over the past few years, but the Lied Jungle is still the only cool thing. (I’m biased, I grew up going to the MN Zoo a million times). Omaha doesn’t think much about people cramming their ^#$*$% strollers (and huge wagons!) in there when they create new exhibits. I hate Omaha ๐Ÿ˜ก
                And now back to our regularly scheduled programming… sorry ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Skigod377
                Participant

I like Randomness and Flight of the Imagination. Very nice work! That puppy pic is awesome, too!

Katherine
                  Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Yep! That is the exact zoo where I based this picture from. To tell you the truth…I think Ocean Current is my favorite peice.

Katherine
                    Participant

Awww…thanks guys! My puppy’s name is Karly. Right now she is laying on the couch. I feel all fluttery inside! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.