fbpx

Would you ever consider??????

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Would you ever consider??????

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

foxfeather wrote:

Poad Pawns!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Eeeeeee! πŸ˜€

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Bob

Arlla wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

Poad Pawns!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Eeeeeee! πŸ˜€
        NNNOOOO!!!
        NOT THE POADS AGAIN???!!!

YES!!!POADS!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bob

WindstoneCollector wrote:

NNNOOOO!!!!
          I’m melting oh what a world, what a world what a world what a world

Starbreeze
          Participant

The world can never have too many Poads!!!! πŸ˜€

frozendragon
            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

NNNOOOO!!!!

hmm and I thought throwing water at you would work….if I knew it was poads I wouldn’t have wasted a whole bottle of Evian…. 😈 😈

Bob

starbreeze wrote:

The world can never have too many Poads!!!! πŸ˜€

there are way too many already!!
                THEY ARE TAKING OVER HELP ME!!!

wolflodge100 wrote:

dragons against griffins?

I like this idea! Seems evenly matched!

On a side note that I know was discussed somewhere I cant find- I think it was said that theres a difference between a SK and a Keeper. Can someone post photos (or links to photos) of these 2 kinds of dragons. If they are the same, Id love to see the SK. Is it the large one (really large) sitting with one leg up? Or what am I confusing it with?

If someone could post a photo (this might take some work and the right ppl to read this as theyd have the pieces) of a SK, and Emperor and, say, a Young or Male or Mother dragon all together, so I can see a comparison of size. Never seen an Emp or SK or Keeper in person and Id love to compare & see perspective against the dragons I *do* know.

If no one can do this or answer the questions, thats fine. I know it’s a lot of work and I dont navigate this site as well as others do. Thanks in advance if anyone can find the time to appease my curiosity! πŸ˜€

Bob

frozendragon wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

NNNOOOO!!!!

hmm and I thought throwing water at you would work….if I knew it was poads I wouldn’t have wasted a whole bottle of Evian…. 😈 😈
                  But alas I’m reincarnated!!

Bob

PhoenixTears wrote:

wolflodge100 wrote:

dragons against griffins?

I like this idea! Seems evenly matched!

On a side note that I know was discussed somewhere I cant find- I think it was said that theres a difference between a SK and a Keeper. Can someone post photos (or links to photos) of these 2 kinds of dragons. If they are the same, Id love to see the SK. Is it the large one (really large) sitting with one leg up? Or what am I confusing it with?

If someone could post a photo (this might take some work and the right ppl to read this as theyd have the pieces) of a SK, and Emperor and, say, a Young or Male or Mother dragon all together, so I can see a comparison of size. Never seen an Emp or SK or Keeper in person and Id love to compare & see perspective against the dragons I *do* know.

If no one can do this or answer the questions, thats fine. I know it’s a lot of work and I dont navigate this site as well as others do. Thanks in advance if anyone can find the time to appease my curiosity! πŸ˜€
                    I’m not sure how to post from the Gallery but Melody has a picture in her Gallery of the Rainbow SK on the right Rainbow Emperor in the middle and regular keeper on the left. It’s page 7 in her Gallery

I’d lOVE to learn how to psot from this gallery if anyone want to teach me!!!

Maebnus
                    Participant

Hey, DM, just think about it this way… pawns are the easiest & most likely sacrificed… so you could just revel at wiping all the Poads out with the other critters. πŸ˜€

(Not that I necessarily want to do that, but anything to have 8 tiny Poad butts lookin’ back at me… :lol:)

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

PT:

This is a ‘keeper’ PYO (we hope) with a normal male dragon (Chessie painted him)

The keeper PYO, an emperor, and then the Secret Keeper.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

lamortefille
                        Participant

I want that big beautiful rainbow SK! Gah! So gorgeous!

Bob

Maebnus3 wrote:

Hey, DM, just think about it this way… pawns are the easiest & most likely sacrificed… so you could just revel at wiping all the Poads out with the other critters. πŸ˜€

(Not that I necessarily want to do that, but anything to have 8 tiny Poad butts lookin’ back at me… :lol:)
                            that would help and I LOVE chess too bad I can’t find anyone to play it with

Maria
                            Participant

I like all the ideas. The more the merrier! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.