fbpx

Would you ever consider??????

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Would you ever consider??????

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author

wolflodge100 wrote:

dragons against griffins?

I like this idea!

lamortefille
    Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

wolflodge100 wrote:

dragons against griffins?

I like this idea!

I do, too. πŸ˜€

Bob

emerald212 wrote:

Melody wrote:

DROGO wrote:

Also since we’re on the subject of “would you consider” …would you ever consider making a chess set with your Windstone pieces? They’d have to be MUCH smaller of course! Or even a PYO chess set πŸ˜›

A pyo chess set! That is a neat idea! What should the pieces be?

Dragons vs. Gargoyles
        Dragons vs. Unicorns

Just some thoughts.
        Any possible!! You can buy the 16 peices you want for each side of the board so you are building your own set

scorpiolady21
        Participant

Cool well thank you Nam and Melody for clearing that up. I think the chess set is a great idea as well! Thanks for getting every point!!!

Looking for White Dragons! Grail includes the White Secret Keeper!

Dragon Master wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Melody wrote:

DROGO wrote:

Also since we’re on the subject of “would you consider” …would you ever consider making a chess set with your Windstone pieces? They’d have to be MUCH smaller of course! Or even a PYO chess set πŸ˜›

Dragons vs. Gargoyles
          Dragons vs. Unicorns

Just some thoughts.
          Any possible!! You can buy the 16 peices you want for each side of the board so you are building your own set

ohh I like this idea πŸ˜€

Jasmine
          Participant

That’s a great idea. And would be even greater if this set is made for the club only. πŸ˜‰

Participant

I like the idea of a chess set too, but that would mean I would actually have to learn how to play chess. πŸ˜‰

I like the suggestion of Dragons v. Unicorns or Griffins v. Unicorns.

The other suggestion of just making sets and then people can choose their sets would be nice, but I can already see debate over what the colors the sets should be. This would especially be a problem for people who would want two sets of the same sculpt but different colors, like Dragons v. Dragons. Then again, we’ve had multiple polls on this type of thing before. I’m sure we could work out something with the help of a little democracy. πŸ˜€

Bob

it could be a nightmare to cast all those little pieces too

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

I like the idea of griffins vs. dragons too!

Elena
                  Participant

Ohhhh a PYO Chess set!!! πŸ˜€
                    I think Melody would have to do complete sets of
                    – Dragons
                    – Griffins
                    – Unicorns
                    – Pegasus
                    – KiRins
                    – FlapFelines
                    Then everyone could choose the 2 sets they like and a Gerneral Windstone Chess Board. πŸ˜€ It’s a dream but really for a chess set you only have to sculpt 6 Pieces per set and then cast multiples πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ 😈 Melody might kill me for saying that

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

foxfeather wrote:

Ohhhh a PYO Chess set!!! πŸ˜€
                      I think Melody would have to do complete sets of
                      – Dragons
                      – Griffins
                      – Unicorns
                      – Pegasus
                      – KiRins
                      – FlapFelines
                      Then everyone could choose the 2 sets they like and a Gerneral Windstone Chess Board. πŸ˜€ It’s a dream but really for a chess set you only have to sculpt 6 Pieces per set and then cast multiples πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ 😈 Melody might kill me for saying that

That’s a great idea! We’ll see it done in about 30 years!! πŸ˜†

Honestly it is a neat idea!! πŸ˜€ Though I do wonder if Melody would have nightmares about sculpting that many pieces for such a set….

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

Maebnus
                      Participant

That’d be awesome, but I’d be happy with just one set of those critters (mixed), in 2 colors. Fewer pieces to sculpt might cut it down to a single decade πŸ˜‰ … I totally see them in various configurations of rank… I’d like a mini SK for Queen please. And which equine would be the Knight?? I say one of each…

AND… wait for it… mini Poads for pawns!! OMG that’d be awesome πŸ˜€

wolflodge100
                        Participant

Poads would make very cute pawns! πŸ˜†

Melody wrote:

DROGO wrote:

I think a sampling of all the pieces (dragon, unicorn, Pegasus, griffin, gargoyle, etc) would be awesome. Maybe even Poad ™ Pawns. πŸ˜€ They could then be painted in opposing colors (black and white, red and purple, gold and silver, etc). I think it’d be neat to paint each piece in it’s own unique coloring, then trim one set in gold and the other set in silver.

Elena
                          Participant

Poad Pawns!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.