fbpx

Woot!! I'm so proud so have to gloat!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Woot!! I'm so proud so have to gloat!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

😯 You PILE them?!

frozendragon
    Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

😯 You PILE them?!

in the boxes…..silly

it’s more like a pyramid…but still

LOL

Oh well THANK GOD your pile is not roughly cubicle in shape- I’d be so disappointed in you if it were :p

Is it purple?!

frozendragon
      Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Oh well THANK GOD your pile is not roughly cubicle in shape- I’d be so disappointed in you if it were :p

Is it purple?!

yeah I was thinking of building it in a dome and hiding in it…

and DUH…it’s purple

LOL

YAY!! I get a ‘frozen’ dragon!! Woot!

frozendragon
        Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

YAY!! I get a ‘frozen’ dragon!! Woot!

lol….silly

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

I LOOOOVE the blue black contrast!

KoishiiKitty wrote:

I LOOOOVE the blue black contrast!

Thanks!! I think it’s very pretty too!

Im on dial up so though my MAC is super fast, it’s still not as fast as cable connection. So Im watching the first image load and thinking wow, I really like how the green of the eyes sets in well with the darker background of the face. Then the 2nd image loads and BAM! The eyes really pop and I feel like Im being looked down at by the nose of a prehistoric beast (good angle)! I like the contrast youve chosen there w/ that eye color and having an adjacent dark.

Then her wings are a whole other surreal story of other fantasy realm- and a color combo a really enjoy. She came out very nice. Whomever gets her (or if you keep her) I hope she’s enjoyed (no doubt she will be)!

BTW, would never have guessed that youd have had no creativity. Youve obviously tapped into your muse!

ladybrooklyn
            Participant

WOW Cheryl… Very nice!

I LOVE the color choice! Very nice vibrance and contrast! πŸ˜€ I love it! πŸ˜€

i love how the blues flow into the purples.

Thanks a bunch guys- personally I’m a little torn because I’ve already got the rianbow one from whippet so don’t know if I need two in similar patterns- I think I might put this little one on Ebay. Is there an optimal time of the day to put something on Ebay?

Participant

Very pretty dragon!

With regards to putting something up on eBay, Id think carefully about when the auction will END. Since we cant please everyone around the world, Id go with pleasing my own country first (that being N. America and CAN) and focus on those time zones. Id get the auction to end at an appropriate time where it’s perhaps between 9 & 11pm on the EAST coast, making it about what, 6 or so on the WEST coast and anytime in between in the central states. That way youre not ending at an outrageous time like 4 AM where ppl would normally be sleeping and cant be on top of the auction. Youd hopefully want bidders alert at auctions end for any last minute hair grabbing, arm pinching “no, you cant have it, how dare you out bid me in the last few seconds you brat!” kind of situation… genral eBay behavior that, as a seller, works in your favor πŸ˜†

O.K. Phoenix, you just made me spit out my drink reading that post! πŸ˜† I was laughing despite the fact that I was drinking at that moment. That sounds like really great advise on the eBay issue. Thanks for that comedic moment! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.