fbpx

Wonder how much they'll go for

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Wonder how much they'll go for

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

crap…outbid again. NEXT!

Krimsen
    Participant

$1225. I wish we knew for sure if they SK’s in this colour are going to end up on the direct page. It would make losing the auctions so much easier. πŸ™

Skigod377
      Participant

whippetluv wrote:

crap…outbid again. NEXT!

My sentiments exactly.

We need to oranize better….

there are 5 white SKs left…how many of us here want one? Its just such a shame we are competeing against each other each time! Because everytime one of us wins the price should really go down!
        1.whippet
        2.spark
        3.tsija

And what about the calico flapcats? How many want one?
        1. Ski

Skigod377
        Participant

I am after a flap cat. Didnt even put in a ‘for fun’ bid on the last SKs.

SPark
          Participant

I’m after a white SK.

I put a “for fun” bid on the previous hatching empea dragon and won it! Actually, I felt bad for him – he sat for a couple of hours with no bid and all the other windstoneeditions auctions that day had bids. I completely forgot I had bid on him until I went to pay for the flap cat and he was on the invoice! He’s cute – can’t wait to see him.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Wow, that SK really jumped. Congrats on the kitty, ddvm!

Thanks, GB! I wanted one because my very first cat, Erin, was a calico and she’s up in kitty heaven. Actually, she’s probably in the other place! πŸ˜† I’m kidding – Erin was the most awesome cat and had 5 times the personality of any other cat I’ve ever met. But she did try to kill other animals. She was observed pushing a heavy brass vase off a wooden radiator cover while another cat was snoozing in the bed below. The person caught the vase but said it looked deliberate. And she knocked a bottle of phenobarbital off a shelf to where my collie got it and ate it! He was hospitalized for 3 days while the pheno worked its way out of his system. It was my own fault not not putting the bottle in the cabinet but I really thought it would be safe where it was – the shelf was only a few inches wide – not wide enough for a cat to sit on. She also used to set her tail on fire sleeping on the stove over the pilot light. Erin was a Cornish Rex and had very little hair! πŸ˜€

Krimsen
            Participant

I NEED a white SK. I’ve been in trouble for a week with my hubby just because I am thinking about bidding. But, I haven’t bid once yet. By the time it gets to the end, it is already too high for me.

Maria
              Participant

ddvm wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Wow, that SK really jumped. Congrats on the kitty, ddvm!

Thanks, GB! I wanted one because my very first cat, Erin, was a calico and she’s up in kitty heaven. Actually, she’s probably in the other place! πŸ˜† I’m kidding – Erin was the most awesome cat and had 5 times the personality of any other cat I’ve ever met. But she did try to kill other animals. She was observed pushing a heavy brass vase off a wooden radiator cover while another cat was snoozing in the bed below. The person caught the vase but said it looked deliberate. And she knocked a bottle of phenobarbital off a shelf to where my collie got it and ate it! He was hospitalized for 3 days while the pheno worked its way out of his system. It was my own fault not not putting the bottle in the cabinet but I really thought it would be safe where it was – the shelf was only a few inches wide – not wide enough for a cat to sit on. She also used to set her tail on fire sleeping on the stove over the pilot light. Erin was a Cornish Rex and had very little hair! πŸ˜€

😯 Little devil! But she sure made for funny stories. I bet it’ll be nice to have her watching you with the afterlife wings on her back. πŸ˜†

Maria
                Participant

tsija wrote:

I NEED a white SK. I’ve been in trouble for a week with my hubby just because I am thinking about bidding. But, I haven’t bid once yet. By the time it gets to the end, it is already too high for me.

So three people are “definites.” Out of five available. Tell you what, if I get one, it’ll be a spur of the moment decision and probably the last one. I’d say don’t count on my interfering much. I know I’m supposed to save for an ALSK.

Elena
                  Participant

Wow the SK really jumped. Sorry whippet. You’ll get one eventualy! Have faith!! πŸ˜€

I’d love a Calico Flap Cat, but am still trying to make the funds thing work. πŸ˜•

Jodi
                    Participant

ddvm wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Congrats DDVM. You sniped me in the last seconds! $545 for the flap cat. I was sooooooo close!

Thanks, Ski! Actually I’m wondering if later ones will be less – there are sixteen of them so I wouldn’t be surprised if the some come down to $300 to $400 range. Then I will be smacking myself!

I already am smacking myself. $722! What was I thinking!

Bob

well if things do not pick up soon I may have to sell my White SK I hope that does not happen I have really gotten attached to her but I have to have a house. I wonder when Windstone will let us know if they will sell them direct?

Jodi
                        Participant

If I hear anything or see it on my order form, I’ll let you know. But I’m sure Melody will tell us here first.

I’m sure they are still working out the issues. I know they have some other projects they are trying to finish up too, like Gold OWs and the Wolf colored Griffin family. So, it may be a while.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.