fbpx

Won White Dragon!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Won White Dragon!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

I’m half happy and half sad. Happy I’ll have a white dragon now after losing out on the first one but sad that I won him right when a bunch of money stuff came up. They actually sent me a package tracker email so I know he’s on his way. Ah, well….I’ll certainly not regret it when I see the handsome guy for the first time! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ I’ll post pics when he arrives. Thanks again for the kind thoughts I recieved when I got scammed on the first one.

Purplecat
      Participant

Starbreeze
        Participant

Congrats!!! πŸ˜€

littleironhorse
          Participant

purplecat wrote:

I’m half happy and half sad. Happy I’ll have a white dragon now after losing out on the first one but sad that I won him right when a bunch of money stuff came up. They actually sent me a package tracker email so I know he’s on his way. Ah, well….I’ll certainly not regret it when I see the handsome guy for the first time! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ I’ll post pics when he arrives. Thanks again for the kind thoughts I recieved when I got scammed on the first one.

Congrats on your win! But whatever happened with that first one’s situation? I mean, I know what happened, but did you have any recourse to get the money back through ebay?

Megan
            Participant

Congratulations, purplecat! You so deserve that dragon. And like littleironhorse, I’m curious too if you were able to resolve the first problem with any satisfaction…? πŸ˜•

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

Oh great!! that is wonderful! photos when it arives plleead!

wolflodge100
                Participant

yea! so happy you got one!

Maria
                  Participant

I’m so glad you finally got one, purplecat. Congrats!

w00h00!!!
                    Congrats!!!! πŸ˜€

Elena
                    Participant

Congrats!!! Let us know what happened.

Skigod377
                      Participant

Congrats!!!

Purplecat
                        Participant

Don’t know how to post a link but it was in a prev thread. My husband tried to get me a white male we’d been outbid on with a second chance offer. He didn’t know it wasnt an authentic offer and ended up using western union to wire $$ at the “sellers” request (BAD IDEA). White dragon never arrived…contacted ebay and it turns out it was a scam..the link to ebay was a fake and everything. Ended up spending a grand total of 330 smackers to get this guy. Which is a financial ouch.

Krimsen
                          Participant

Quote:

Ended up spending a grand total of 330 smackers to get this guy. Which is a financial ouch.

In a few years, it will probably be worth that much and be a good investment. πŸ˜†

Congrats on the dragon!

And I hope karma bites the scammer on the, ahem, there are young people on the forum, you know what!

Congrats! I think it will be well worth it in the long run! Besides…300 is not TOO crazy for your happiness now is it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.