fbpx

Wolfrott's PYOs – 2014

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Wolfrott's PYOs – 2014

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Blight
    Participant

Here are what is most certainly my last 1.5 PYOs. I ‘finished’ my Ki-Rin, Fallow, in early January 2014 before I became bedridden – I had to get my twin sis to antique him for me.

Fallow in my DeviantArt

What was going to be my next project was my first Secret Keeper; Scrubb, based on the dragon of the same name from Narnia. I based him on the BBC’s puppetry/animatronic design.

I won’t be able to finish him, so he is gathering dust. Here he is.

Scrubb in my DeviantArt

Amstaff
      Participant

Fallow is gorgeous, what a nice combination of colors. And I checked out Scrubb, he is going to be one fine looking dragon ! What you have done so far on him looks awesome !

Blight
        Participant

Thanks! I’m really glad I changed over to the other paint, from DecoArt. but wish I had discovered it sooner!

Hannah
          Participant

Hi Wolfrott! Fallow is lovely – the antiquing color is really interesting and looks great!
            Scrubb has such neat colors – I love the design you are going for with him.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

SPark
            Participant

That kirin is just beautiful. I love your color choices.

Blight
              Participant

Thanks, he was a lot of fun to paint 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.