fbpx

Wolf candlelamps

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Wolf candlelamps

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

There are husky candle lamps and wolf candle lamps.They will be offered seperately.
    The husky ones were stone finish candle lamps that came out a nice reddish brown color. It was not the right color for wolves, but was too pretty to paint over. So I made those into sable huskies. They have reddish brown bodies edged with darker brown trim and those cool facial markings huskies have. Huskies aren’t as popular as plain old wolves are, but these are really pretty.
    The candle lamps that came out blotchy ( because of gypsum density issues), or had some other problem in the stone finish I have repainted into grey wolves. They are pretty too.
    My Akita, Takara has face markings similar to a Husky and she is reddish brown over white. I can’t wait to see these. I’ve been stalking the store for two days now 😈

Adaneth
    Participant

Looking forward to seeing these in the store! πŸ˜€

They sound beautiful! I can’t wait to see and hopefully buy a wolf one, thank you Melody! πŸ™‚

Still stalking 😈 When I’m able to be online πŸ˜€ Three hours ahead of West coast time here

khat7 wrote:

Still stalking 😈 When I’m able to be online πŸ˜€ Three hours ahead of West coast time here

XD me too, but don’t worry, I’m hoping for a wolf one!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.