fbpx

Wizard’s Retreat Candle Lamp Help

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Wizard’s Retreat Candle Lamp Help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dragoneer_88
    Participant

In the wizard’s retreat candle lamp…what is the thing sitting on the floor in front of the griffin’s tail? Does anyone have or can get a close up picture?

Scathach
      Participant

I tried to get a picture, but I can’t quite manage to get the right angle.

It looks like a chicken leg to me.

I’m sure Melody will tell us.

Life is beautiful.

Dragoneer_88
        Participant

Thanks for the help. I just got one of these candle lamps. Soooo pretty! Anyway, from the seller’s photos it looked like “that thing” might have been chipped and I thought I might have needed a photo reference for resculpting. I don’t now. As it turns out, “that thing” just had a wad of spider silk on it and it’s not chipped. Yay! Of course now that I can see it in person, I still don’t know what “that thing” on the floor is. 😛

Scathach
          Participant

You’re welcome.
            I’ve never really figured it out, either.
            It’s a lovely piece, that’s for sure. It’s actually what got me started here on the forum and was the first piece I bought from a forum member.
            It’s definitely in its forever home. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

Life is beautiful.

Melody
            Keymaster

I don’t remember exactly, but it is either a bone, or a griffin chew toy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.