fbpx

Wizard's House

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Wizard's House

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Some of us have :squeak: ed at you a while back to get the Wizard’s House into production, and I remember that you said it would be too complicated to paint as a production piece.

Do you think this will ever get released in some form — limited edition, one of Nam’s special Windstones, or PYO?

I’d love to have one of these! Though if it was a PYO I’d need to get professional help… πŸ™‚

I love that sculpt! I would take one any way it was offered, production or PYO. πŸ™‚

Starbreeze
    Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Some of us have :squeak: ed at you a while back to get the Wizard’s House into production, and I remember that you said it would be too complicated to paint as a production piece.

Do you think this will ever get released in some form — limited edition, one of Nam’s special Windstones, or PYO?

I’d love to have one of these! Though if it was a PYO I’d need to get professional help… πŸ™‚

I’d love to have one of those too!!! πŸ˜€

(star bites tongue really hard to keep from commenting on Mimi’s needing professional help πŸ˜› )

starbreeze wrote:

(star bites tongue really hard to keep from commenting on Mimi’s needing professional help πŸ˜› )

Shoot…I did set myself up, huh? πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
      Participant

I’m not sayin’ nothin’!! πŸ™„

I don’t get no respect! πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
        Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maria
          Participant

I’d buy one of the Wizard’s Houses too if it were released as production or PYO. A PYO building would be pretty cool, come to think of it.

Elena
            Participant

Oh please!!!!

darjeb
              Participant

Yes a Wizard’s Castle I wuld buy one if it were a production piece

Melody
                Keymaster

mimitrek wrote:

I’d love to have one of these! Though if it was a PYO I’d need to get professional help… πŸ™‚I would very much like to produce those somehow. I have been working on it off and on. It still needs the pewter decorations sculpted, and a little detail work.
                  I probably need to do that one as a limited production, or limited edition. I am so glad you like it! I plan to do a pyo castle too. This one may be too complicated for that.

Jodi
                  Participant

A PYO castle would be a lot of fun!

wolflodge100
                    Participant

I definetly want that Wizards house, I’ve liked it from the first time I saw it! πŸ˜€ I wouldn’t want it as a PYO though, limited production would be great!

lamortefille
                      Participant

I would so love a Wizard’s House. You can count me in: -) :squeak:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.