fbpx

WIZARDS

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody WIZARDS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

Hi Melody
      I was just wondering if you will be doing anymore Wizards and Wizard Cats? I think they would look totally cool in either emerald peacock or amathyst to match these latest dragons coming out. ALSO THE SILVER WOULD LOOK AWESOME!!!

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

WolfenMachine
      Participant

An autumn leaf Wizard would look great! Also, some more Autum Cat Wizards for the store *hint hint* would be nice too ^_^

Danzig Moon (Karen)
        Participant

😉 Thanks guys!!!! I thought I was the only one who wanted more WIZARDS Large and small.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Carolyn
          Participant

A large wizard in a red or orange robe would suit me . Or orange robe with yellow underneath .

Carolyn
            Participant

I know Melody told me there are more Cat Wizards made . I think the problem is finding the time to paint them .

Danzig Moon (Karen)
              Participant

Thanks for the update Sasha 🙂

Carolyn
                Participant

Yeah I asked about them in another thread and thats what she told me . I know she’s very buzy . So many people want stuff and so little time . At least there is a new-old ( as in she’s back ) artist there .
                  I adore her Mouse Wizard . Siamese with bright blue robe . Sigh .

Melody
                  Keymaster

We have small wizards that are waiting to get painted. I’ll get to them sometime…
                    Cat wizards too, just need to get to them!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.