fbpx

Wizard Color

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Wizard Color

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

I will always be partial to rainbow, but black gold and some type of red sound interesting too. I think if I had to choose it would be BG though. I love the BGs except for the eyes, so a BG wizard would really work for me. πŸ˜‰

Maria
      Participant

Black gold could probably be painted over peacock, right?

Bob

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Black gold could probably be painted over peacock, right?

Why would you want to paint over a retired piece??

Jodi
          Participant

She explained earlier that they need to paint over some peacock Wind Wizards they found because the Wind Wizards were limited to a certain number only. So, no more Emerald or Peacock. We are trying to come up with another color she could paint them (over the peacock coloring that’s already there) so she could do another limited run in another color.

Bob

emerald212 wrote:

She explained earlier that they need to paint over some peacock Wind Wizards they found because the Wind Wizards were limited to a certain number only. So, no more Emerald or Peacock. We are trying to come up with another color she could paint them (over the peacock coloring that’s already there) so she could do another limited run in another color.

sorry I either missed that or forgot or maybe I forgot I miseed it???
              something like that

Jodi
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

sorry I either missed that or forgot or maybe I forgot I miseed it???
                something like that

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bob

hey it sounded good at the time and MUCH better then I’m getting old and senile

Anthony
                  Participant

Sorry if thread resurrection is a no no here, but Melody, when would those Rainbow Wind Wizards be available? and how much?

Jodi
                    Participant

Thread resurrection is definitely NOT a no-no. I’d like to know too, just out of curiousity. However, I’d like a white one though, to go with my “Gandalf” collection. πŸ˜€

frozendragon
                      Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Thread resurrection is definitely NOT a no-no. I’d like to know too, just out of curiousity. However, I’d like a white one though, to go with my “Gandalf” collection. πŸ˜€

I want a white one too….

I just don’t want to have to fight the vultures on ebay for one….LOL

Bob

where are those Promised Rainbow Wizards?

Jodi
                          Participant

frozendragon wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I want a white one too….

I just don’t want to have to fight the vultures on ebay for one….LOL

Exactly. I just don’t have money for that.

frozendragon
                            Participant

nope….I’ve passed on several things cause they went way too high….

Jodi
                              Participant

Me too. I’ll never be able to get an SK unless they come out in regular production for that very reason.

I probably shouldn’t have gotten the calico flap cat I did, but it looked too much like Claire to pass up.

frozendragon
                                Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Me too. I’ll never be able to get an SK unless they come out in regular production for that very reason.

I probably shouldn’t have gotten the calico flap cat I did, but it looked too much like Claire to pass up.

I almost got that Wine SK…but my fingers were just not fast enough I guess….LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.