fbpx

Wizard Color

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Wizard Color

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

Just curious, but when are the peacocks going to be retired? and what color will replace it? :squeak: for a fiery red :squeak:

Anthony
      Participant

Bob

I know the Peacock dragons have retired but I thought it was the entire Peacock line that retired back then

Melody
          Keymaster

Onyxt wrote:

Just curious, but when are the peacocks going to be retired? and what color will replace it? :squeak: for a fiery red :squeak:

We still make peacock wizards? I haven’t even thought about new wizard colors, except for the box of finished, unnumbered Wind wizards we found. We won’t sell any more of the emerald or peacock Wind wizards because they were limited edition, so I was thinking of repainting them in rainbow.

Mmmmm More Wizards!! Yes please! There were never ruby ones…Or black gold, or gold, or hee hee…I love the Wizards too! 😳

Anthony
            Participant

Melody wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

We still make peacock wizards? I haven’t even thought about new wizard colors, except for the box of finished, unnumbered Wind wizards we found. We won’t sell any more of the emerald or peacock Wind wizards because they were limited edition, so I was thinking of repainting them in rainbow.

I’d love a rainbow wind wizard sooooo much 😯 :squeak: Winds are my fav

Bob

Melody wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

you forgot to finish your thought that since they are going to be Rainbow you MUST give DM one!!! hehehehe πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

wolflodge100
                Participant

I think the fiery red would look fantastic! πŸ˜€

Bob

wolflodge100 wrote:

I think the fiery red would look fantastic! πŸ˜€

I would agree with this too

How many are in a box??? I thought I had almost finsihed my wizard collection, and now you tell me I have a new color to look forward too? Maybe you could do some in white, to match the little mouse wizards.

siberakh1
                    Participant

Ooooh! A wind wizard in rainbow, white or red fire would be absolutely lovely! πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                      Participant

Oooh, neat thought! πŸ˜€

lamortefille
                        Participant

I vote for a color we haven’t seen on a wizard… πŸ˜€

Bob

lamortefille wrote:

I vote for a color we haven’t seen on a wizard… πŸ˜€

fire

Maria
                            Participant

A rainbow wizard would be interesting.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.