fbpx

Winter/Holiday gift swap! Who wants to join?

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Winter/Holiday gift swap! Who wants to join?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 366 total)
  • Author

darjeb wrote:

Sounds like fun. I used to belong to a Secret Pal group at work and we had a great time. Each hoiday (valentines, Easter, etc) we sent a small thing like a card or knickknack pertaining to the holiday – coffee cup, etc. to our secret pal and on birthdays and Christmas a larger gift for $25 or under and then in Dec. we had a luncheon and discovered who had our name the last year and drew names for the next year.

I remember my dad’s school doing something like that for the teachers… only they had to guess who their secret santa was! Of course, they could use any information possible… I got to be a spy…. it was great! πŸ˜†

NirvanaCat13
    Participant

I bet you made a great spy Dragon!

Sent an email! πŸ˜€

Hey this has brought me back to the forum. Working on the form now. Hi all. Been reading over Cat’s shoulder.

Phil

machineguts
      Participant

Count me in! Sending you an e-mail now! πŸ˜€

Phil the Dragon wrote:

Hey this has brought me back to the forum. Working on the form now. Hi all. Been reading over Cat’s shoulder.

Phil

I don’t know you yet but welcome back!! I’m so glad this idea of mine could bring some “old time” posters back to the forums! πŸ˜€ 8)

And thanks to everyone who has joined so far!! This will be a fun swap!

Crimson Vision
        Participant

Got a few more emails, here is a list of the people who I have forms for; we are up to 13 (as of 11/4/09 @ 8:31am):

Dragonmedley
          Ruffian
          Jasmine
          Leigha
          Dragon87
          Dragons4Life
          Nirvanacat13
          LadyFirebird
          Eaglefeather831
          Darjeb
          Machineguts
          Abatos
          And me, Crimson Vision

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Dragons4Life wrote:

Phil the Dragon wrote:

Phil

I don’t know you yet but welcome back!! I’m so glad this idea of mine could bring some “old time” posters back to the forums! πŸ˜€ 8)

And thanks to everyone who has joined so far!! This will be a fun swap!

Hehe, that’s my man Louis, aka Phil the Dragon, so named for the tattoo on his shoulder. He doesn’t post much becuase he’s busy studying and I keep him updated, but hopefully we can all coax him back =P

P.S. Crimson, he’ll send you an e-mail tonight or something, he got to like that last 2 questions and hit the wrong button and it erased his e-mail and he didn’t feel like redoing it last night πŸ™„

Crimson Vision
            Participant

Got him! Here is the list; we are up to 14 (as of 11/4/09 @ 3:31pm):

Dragonmedley
              Ruffian
              Jasmine
              Leigha
              Dragon87
              Dragons4Life
              Nirvanacat13
              LadyFirebird
              Eaglefeather831
              Darjeb
              Machineguts
              Abatos
              Phil the Dragon
              Crimson Vision

Mmloda
              Participant

Just sent you all of my information, I hope it reaches you, this is so exciting… πŸ™‚ It’s sounds like alot fun… πŸ™‚

Marzena

LadyFirebird
                Participant

A while back I posted a thread about if we did anything special on the forum for Christmas–this is my first Christmas with the forum. I guess this is the answer to that inquiry. I look forward to this–love doing things like this. I echo what everyone else is saying–this is going to be so much fun–almost as fun as the pyo swap! πŸ˜€

Rachel
                  Participant

Sent in the form. This is my first time participating in something like this. Sounds like fun! Thanks, Crimson, for setting this up.

ghostndragon wrote:

Sent in the form. This is my first time participating in something like this. Sounds like fun! Thanks, Crimson, for setting this up.

Hey don’t forget to give credit to the one who came up with the idea. *points to self* πŸ˜›

Of course without Crimson it would not have been organized so well. She’s awesome! :yes: πŸ˜€

Rachel
                    Participant

Dragons4Life wrote:

ghostndragon wrote:

Hey don’t forget to give credit to the one who came up with the idea. *points to self* πŸ˜›

Of course without Crimson it would not have been organized so well. She’s awesome! :yes: πŸ˜€

Lol! You’re right. It’s a good idea!

machineguts
                      Participant

I can’t wait! πŸ˜€ I’m excited, this is going to be fun!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 366 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.