fbpx

Winter/Holiday gift swap! Who wants to join?

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Winter/Holiday gift swap! Who wants to join?

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 366 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

Ooooh, LUSH! I love LUSH (though the nearest store is 4 hours away (Boston or NYC). Nice earrings too! πŸ™‚

<– Click us please so we can grow up!

Maria
      Participant

LUSH and tea. Now that’s just perfect. Has everybody gotten their swaps now?

Crimson Vision wrote:

Glad you like your goodies! I think the second pair of earrings is indeed plastic but I thought they looked sorta like moonstone so I took a chance when I picked up the lab & pearl ones. :shrug: The first pair is the real deal though!

I hpoe you like the Lush products; it’s truly an addiction for me! Was hard to pick out stuff for you since you like smells pretty much in opposition to what I like! LOL! The salesperson was pretty frustrated with me.
        Well they look plastic but they click together like a rock, and there’s a flaw in one of them (looks like a crack but the surface is smooth).

Whatever I love them anyway!!!! And the labradorite ones have stones that are similar in color to my new bracelet, so you can be sure I’ll be wearing them together!!! πŸ˜€

And I’ve never tried Lush products…. I think I’ma gonna have to have a bath tomorrow… with some of the products and tea.

Maria
        Participant

Never tried LUSH? You don’t know what you were missing, Dragon87! πŸ˜†

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I’m leery of new bath products, I find myself allergic to most of them.

Especially since the dead sea spa people jumped me. I thought I was gonna scar from the horrible rash I got!

Crimson Vision
          Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Especially since the dead sea spa people jumped me. I thought I was gonna scar from the horrible rash I got!

Hopefully the LUSH stuff will work for you; they have the ingredients on their site (http://www.lushusa.com) if you click through to each products pages to make sure.

Crimson Vision wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Hopefully the LUSH stuff will work for you; they have the ingredients on their site (http://www.lushusa.com) if you click through to each products pages to make sure.
            That only works if I know what it is I keep reacting to… it seems to only be in floral scented products though (perhaps an oil from a common flower that doesn’t like me :shrug: ) so these should be fine.

I used the shower gel though, and no itchiness or anything – so at least that’s good! And that grapefruit scent… ah… love it! Not too strong, just strong enough to be there… πŸ˜€

Mmloda
            Participant

I recieved my gift a couple of days ago and I have been waiting to post a picture up on here but my camera is just not working with me lately… πŸ™

I do want to thank you…abatos for the wonderful gifts, I love the tiger blanket, the chocolate covered almonds and the tiger stones as well as the labradorite stone, thank you very much… πŸ™‚

Hopefully I can get my camera too work again soon and I will take a picture to post on here… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

mmloda wrote:

I recieved my gift a couple of days ago and I have been waiting to post a picture up on here but my camera is just not working with me lately… πŸ™

I do want to thank you…abatos for the wonderful gifts, I love the tiger blanket, the chocolate covered almonds and the tiger stones as well as the labradorite stone, thank you very much… πŸ™‚

Hopefully I can get my camera too work again soon and I will take a picture to post on here… πŸ˜‰

You’re so very welcome mmloda! πŸ˜€

The second part of my parcel was delivered today! πŸ™‚ Thank you so very much Bodine! πŸ˜€

She sent me a wolf glass sculpture by the artist Kevin Prochaska, candy canes, two light-up roses, a lovely wall decoration and some gemstones! Looks like peridot, garnet, moonstone, aquamarine and a beautiful tanzanite heart! Thank you so much, I love them! πŸ˜€

Maria
              Participant

Cool!

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Dragon87 & CrimsionVision, those earrings are for sure made of opalite. It’s man-made, but not plastic! πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Crimson Vision
                  Participant

@ Jennifer – Thank you for the info! I was so excited about finding Labradorite earrings that I could acctually afford I forgot the details on the second pair (which I actually had in my hands first!). 😳

@ Abatos / Bodine – I want those light up roses; is one of them red? What do you use them for? Heh, love & collect roses too. πŸ™‚

Jennifer wrote:

Dragon87 & CrimsionVision, those earrings are for sure made of opalite. It’s man-made, but not plastic! πŸ™‚

Ah… thanks! Rocks were never my strong suit, I know a bit about them from my rock class in college, but I did so badly on it and I’ve forgotten most of the info. πŸ™‚

Katherine
                    Participant

Oh! I am glad more gifts are in! Very nice gifts! I really like that glass wolf sculpt!

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 366 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.