fbpx

WINTER/HOLIDAY 2014 GIFT SWAP — Shipping Time!

Home Forums Miscellany Community WINTER/HOLIDAY 2014 GIFT SWAP — Shipping Time!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Amstaff
    Participant

Very nice set of gifts there πŸ™‚ Love the little owls !

LuvsDragons
      Participant

I just had time to upload pics of my lovely and thoughtful package from LuvsDragons! My first thought as I opened it was that it was so lovely and festive in its wrapping:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My next thought was WHOA IT SMELLS SO GOOD! Chalk that up to the lovely candles, incense, and soap! I kept the soap at work to use cos it’s such an uplifting scent.

Next up, I was drooling over the edibles! Amazing chocolate, some chamomile tea to relax with, and some delicious cocoa (I made some last night as soon as dinner was done!). She also sent a gorgeous Halloween mug which makes me very happy and will match the dishes I use all year round (yes, I really lovely Halloween).

And lastly, I squeed very loudly, at the three glitter My Little Ponies she sent me! I hadn’t seen the glitter ones, so they were a total surprise to me. Here they are, in front of my little army of ponies that stay on my computer to provide a bit of cheer at work.

Thank you so much for the thoughtful and utterly delightful package! This was my first year on the forum, and this was such a lovely experience. I can’t wait to do next years!

I’m glad you like everything. I really liked the soap too. I may have to go back and pick some up for myself. πŸ˜€ I was a bit nervous about the glitter ponies. I thought they were super cute and knew you liked my little pony but wasn’t sure they would fit in. I’m so happy they have a whole herd to join. πŸ™‚

Amstaff
        Participant

Your very welcome siberakh1 ! I had so much fun trying to find neat things for you, it was hard to stop, lol! And Im glad Lucky liked his treats, I tried to get something I thought an older dog may enjoy πŸ˜‰ ( I had an elder dog myself, so I know all about it) .

And I figured customs wouldnt open it, since I tried my darnest to make the wrapping look too pretty for them to want to ruin it by opening it πŸ˜€ (Hence why packages were wrapped inside of other wrapped packages, LMAO!!)

I was actually quite sad once I had shipped your parcel out. Your gift was the last bit of Christmas shopping I had to do, and now I have no more gift seeking to do. I think I get a rush out of trying to find cool gifts for people…. now I will have to wait another year for all this fun again! LOL !

Amstaff
          Participant

So, Im still curious as to what everyone else got in the gift swap πŸ˜‰ Seems like there is 5 people who didnt post pics yet? I did count 11 people in the swap, is this correct? Did someone have to buy two gifts, or were there 12 people and I miss-counted? lol ! Maybe some people are still waiting on packages to arrive?

MandBsMom
            Participant

Well, I’m the idiot who didn’t double check what my fast fingers typed. I mistyped my zip code, so the package is making a visit to Louisiana before hopefully being re routed. It’s being tracked, so hopefully the PO will be able to correct my oops. I’m always rereading what I type, so making this error really bothers me.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

So, Im still curious as to what everyone else got in the gift swap πŸ˜‰ Seems like there is 5 people who didnt post pics yet? I did count 11 people in the swap, is this correct? Did someone have to buy two gifts, or were there 12 people and I miss-counted? lol ! Maybe some people are still waiting on packages to arrive?

I’ve been plowed under with end of year stuff and meetings at work since I came back from vacation on 12/8 that, even though I’ve had time to photograph items, I haven’t had much time to post ’em yet! So, I’m a little behind and I’m hoping it’ll be slower this coming week and I can get photos up.
                And not just with this swap, but also with the AWD Bat Ear Fox I got and some pics of my Travel Fuzzy on other forum threads! πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LuvsDragons
                Participant

Sorry! Been busy with apartment hunting and work. Thank you Ciarnet! Love everything. My little boy was absolutely thrilled with the Lego figures and pokemon cards and claimed the super cute fuzzy scarf. The little goober. And I have never seen those large m&m’s before. Really good in pancakes. πŸ˜‰ I love everything! Let’s see if i can get pics to post….
                   photo 1212142203a_zpse9901746.jpg

Ciarnet
                  Participant

I’m so glad it made it safe and sound and that you liked everything.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

All wrapped up and will mail it out tomorrow. πŸ™‚

YES! I received your NEAT Halloweenish Gift Trove yesterday! Hee Hee! Halloween Lives On! πŸ˜€

I’ve been really busy at work so far this week so hopefully I can post my photos tomorrow or Thursday.
                      Thanks! I love all the Halloweenie Goodies! πŸ™‚

FINALLY! I have some time to post a few photos to the threads…. πŸ˜€

Here are my Halloweenie Gifts from Valdata, who loves Halloween as much as I do!
                      Unfortunately the ceramic Jack O Lantern w/Black Cat piece you included was broken up too much by the box being shifted during delivery, that I couldn’t fix it. But everything else is Great! I LOVE The Spider earrings and the Halloween Pin – I wear these types of things during each respective Holiday, so they will be put to good use! The little black Jack O Lantern Tea Light holder, other earrings, the Pumpkin keychain, and Pumpkin/Black Cat plaque are also Fabulous! I LOVE Them All!

Winter Swap Gift1_2014 photo WinterSwapGift_2014_zps43048db5.jpg

And, yeah – I do spoil my Terrier mix, Girlie, with lots of treats and stuff! I’m surprised she stays so trim. πŸ˜‰
                       photo GirliewBabyBuddy001_zpsc5662fb8.jpg

Thanks so much for everything! πŸ˜€

MandBsMom
                      Participant

OMG! After taking a side trip between cities in Lousiana (several times!) my gift box FINALLY arrived from siberakh1! She filled it with lots of awesome stuff! And she individually wrapped everything, which was cool. She sent four different colors of play doh and stickers for my kids. They wanted to dive right in to it. I also received a Yankee candle scent diffuser with their baslm and cedar scent, so it can smell like Christmas all the time! Also a scented Father Christmas ornament, a lovely card, another card with beautiful orchids on it, GORGEOUS purple earrings, a horse magnet for my fridge, a box of mixed chocolates, wood amber scented body butter, a Breyer carousel horse ornament, and a very lovely dark bay china horse ornament. I am overwhelmed! Thank you so very much! And thanks for thinking of my munchkins.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Susie
                        Keymaster

I just snooped through these pictures and you guys are the BEST gift exchangers ever! Wow! I’m so impressed! I want to let you know that I think its so sweet the way Fuzzies are sneaking into the packages! :love: That really touches me. πŸ™‚ Merry Christmas everyone!

Amstaff
                          Participant

OMG! After taking a side trip between cities in Lousiana (several times!) my gift box FINALLY arrived from siberakh1! She filled it with lots of awesome stuff! And she individually wrapped everything, which was cool. She sent four different colors of play doh and stickers for my kids. They wanted to dive right in to it. I also received a Yankee candle scent diffuser with their baslm and cedar scent, so it can smell like Christmas all the time! Also a scented Father Christmas ornament, a lovely card, another card with beautiful orchids on it, GORGEOUS purple earrings, a horse magnet for my fridge, a box of mixed chocolates, wood amber scented body butter, a Breyer carousel horse ornament, and a very lovely dark bay china horse ornament. I am overwhelmed! Thank you so very much! And thanks for thinking of my munchkins.

Wow, you got some awesome gifts there! Love the carousel ornament! Great idea for the baslm and cedar scents to, I have those for my scentsy warmer, and LOVE it !

I just snooped through these pictures and you guys are the BEST gift exchangers ever! Wow! I’m so impressed! I want to let you know that I think its so sweet the way Fuzzies are sneaking into the packages! :love: That really touches me. πŸ™‚ Merry Christmas everyone!

*hehehe* I was one of the lucky ones that got a cool fuzzy in my package, and I adore him ! Doing this gift exchange was sooo much fun, I cant wait to do it again πŸ˜‰ Merry Christmas to you as well Susie, and to everyone else also ! πŸ˜€

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Ms Susie, you should join us next year – you’re a forum member too! It’s great fun! πŸ™‚

siberakh1
                              Participant

MandBsMom, I’m so glad your package finally arrived and the post office figured it out forwarded it to the correct state! It was nerve-wracking watching it bounce back and forth like a ping-pong ball in Lousiana for about a week and then disappear from tracking until yesterday morning!!!

Sorry for the delay in getting my photos up! I’ve been running around finish up classwork, finals, a final project, and getting caught up with wrapping and shopping for tomorrow (and finding out that I was WAY more exhausted than I realized!).

My box from Amstaff arrived with cute little pictures attached!
                                 photo Windstone2014GiftSwap1.jpg
                                 photo Windstone2014GiftSwap2.jpg

I opened the package to find two lovely large boxes…
                                 photo Windstone2014GiftSwap3.jpg
                                 photo Windstone2014GiftSwap4.jpg

… which turned into many smaller boxes…
                                 photo Windstone2014GiftSwap5.jpg

Gifts! A curious fuzzy came to check out the chocolate and all the lovely Kinder Eggs!
                                 photo Windstone2014GiftSwap6.jpg

Amstaff was thoughtful and included my pup. Lucky approves (and was very entranced at the treat in my hand)! He is a happy ol’ man! πŸ™‚
                                 photo Windstone2014GiftSwap7.jpg

A absolutely adorable card and an otter from the inside of one of my Kinder Eggs!
                                 photo Windstone2014GiftSwap8.jpg

Thanks again! I’m glad everyone enjoyed themselves! πŸ˜€ That’s a wrap! πŸ™‚

Susie, you should totally join in! πŸ™‚

Amstaff
                                Participant

siberakh1 Im so glad you enjoyed your gifts, along with Lucky πŸ™‚ I like the cute little otter you got from inside one of the eggs, thats so neat ! I always enjoyed opening those *hehehe* πŸ™‚

I really cant wait to do this again next year, it was a blast πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.