fbpx

WINTER/HOLIDAY 2014 GIFT SWAP — Shipping Time!

Home Forums Miscellany Community WINTER/HOLIDAY 2014 GIFT SWAP — Shipping Time!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

Hey!
      Is there a ‘Show Off’ thread yet for the 2014 Winter/Holiday Swap?
      I know that the swap I sent was due to deliver early this week at the latest. πŸ™‚

People can post to this thread. It’s not as big as the PYO swaps, so it’s easy enough to just keep everything to a single thread. πŸ™‚

I think one person should have received by now. I’ll be shipping my package out tomorrow morning (I won’t be able to get to the post office today thanks to work).

Ciarnet
      Participant

Mine ships out tomorrow morning, just waiting on one last thing to show up and tracking says it should be here by 8pm today.

Natasha
        Participant

Hey!
          Is there a ‘Show Off’ thread yet for the 2014 Winter/Holiday Swap?
          I know that the swap I sent was due to deliver early this week at the latest. πŸ™‚

People can post to this thread. It’s not as big as the PYO swaps, so it’s easy enough to just keep everything to a single thread. πŸ™‚

I think one person should have received by now. I’ll be shipping my package out tomorrow morning (I won’t be able to get to the post office today thanks to work).

Indeedy. My tracking says it was delivered a week ago.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Amstaff
          Participant

To whomever is shipping to me… it takes approx 3 weeks to reach me from some parts of the US… and since customs can take as long as they want to play with the parcels… well…. I may not get mine before Christmas. Thats ok though, I certainly dont mind waiting! Im just more excited to see what others get, and hoping my gift I sent goes over well once its received πŸ™‚ (ps… the one I sent is estimated to be delivered on Monday)

LuvsDragons
            Participant

Shipped mine yesterday. Said it should be there by Tuesday. πŸ™‚ Can’t wait!

siberakh1
              Participant

I just sent messages to the last few people I haven’t heard from since I sent who they were shopping for, just to remind them to notify when they ship. Natashavonlemke, I also messaged your recipient to have them check in to make sure they got everything ok.

chibishiro12
                Participant

Sorry about the late reply. I have been so busy at work this week that I haven’t been able to get online. I got my gift last week. I will put up pictures when I get time to take some (and can get my camera to work). Thanks for the stationary Natashavonlemke.

Looking for-
                  red fire young dragon
                  old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Natasha
                  Participant

Sorry about the late reply. I have been so busy at work this week that I haven’t been able to get online. I got my gift last week. I will put up pictures when I get time to take some (and can get my camera to work). Thanks for the stationary Natashavonlemke.

I’m so glad it made it to you safely and I hope you like it! It always freaks me out when tracking says “left in mailbox!”

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Wow, thank you so much Chibishiro12! Her package had a great new dragon I can add to my collection, a wonderful card, a beautiful necklace she made, and a lucky cat (which are just the cutest). Can’t wait to see what everyone else’s!

Amstaff
                    Participant

Thats a great collection of gifts there, very thoughtful items πŸ™‚

chibishiro12
                      Participant

I’m glad you liked the dragon Valdata. He is a birthstone themed dragon, so I picked him to match your birthday.

I finally got time to take a picture and post it, so here is the picture of the personalized stationary I got. There is a large notebook, a small notebook, and a set of cards.
                         photo IMG_5152_zpsc7182e6e.jpg

Looking for-
                        red fire young dragon
                        old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Karen
                        Participant

Thank you so much to Ciarnet. These are wonderful gifts and I enjoy them greatly πŸ™‚
                          The snowy owl is a little treasure box and the necklace is carved amber (of which I wore immediately).

photo DSC_0381_zpse837f382.jpg

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

These are wonderful gifts and I enjoy them greatly πŸ™‚
                            The snowy owl is a little treasure box and the necklace is carved amber (of which I wore immediately).

photo DSC_0381_zpse837f382.jpg

Hey 49owls!
                            I’m so happy you like the gifts! These actually came from me. I liked the Owl box so much I also got one for myself πŸ˜‰
                            Enjoy! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ciarnet
                            Participant

I was going to say, I love the gifts you got, but I am afraid they are not from me. πŸ™‚

Amstaff
                              Participant

So I was waiting on a package from Windstone, which should have been delivered today… post office is running behind I guess… but I DID get a totally unexpected surprise, my Holiday Gift swap parcel arrived today! It turned out to be from kelseyslk, the first person with whom I ever did a trade with on here, so that was a very pleasant surprise !

I am so very happy with my gifts !! Im rather fussy over skulls and clothing, but you nailed this one on the head !! I totally adore the scarf! Nice and long, and very soft, and the skulls on it are perfect! And the book sox with the skulls on it is really nice to, I never even knew such a thing existed. It was so nice of you to get me things with skulls, I really appreciate it, since I do love skulls πŸ™‚ I also got some cool incense, a flower pen :), some M&M’s (mmmmmmm), a Maleficent dragon sticker, and a very cool Dragon card. Oh, and the Fuzzy is awesome !! I just love him, with his long fur and his stripes !!

Thank you for being so thoughtful, your gifts were perfect ! I love them all πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.