fbpx

WINTER/HOLIDAY 2014 GIFT SWAP — Shipping Time!

Home Forums Miscellany Community WINTER/HOLIDAY 2014 GIFT SWAP — Shipping Time!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

COOL Gifts Amstaff!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Natasha
      Participant

I’m SO SLAMMED at work right now, but I wanted to pop on and let you know I got my package from Sarah W (I don’t know your forum name!). I will post pictures and oooh and ahhh over it as soon as I can, but I wanted to put up a quick Thank You. The package was stunning, and so much more wonderful than I ever expected! Thank you so very much!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

siberakh1
        Participant

I received a box today from Amstaff *yay!*, but I may not be able to open it today *boooo!* I’m finishing up with work for the day and I have class tonight until late – and trying to finish my final project, which is due Wednesday as well as Skills Exam that night. I’ve been running 70-80 hours weeks between work and class (which ends Monday and significantly frees up my time!). I will post pictures once I can, at the latest Thursday, but it did arrive safely and is going to bug me until I open it!!! My free time is just pretty much zilch this week (unless my professor is very helpful tonight!).

My package went out this morning (missed the short hours on Saturday >_<), but it will arrive in a few days at its destination!

Amstaff
          Participant

Ohhh, I so wanted you to open it now !! But you will need a little time to open the things inside… lol, I kinda used a lot of extra wrapping πŸ˜‰

Can you tell if customs opened it or not ?? I was a bit worried about that.

Kelsey
            Participant

So I was waiting on a package from Windstone, which should have been delivered today… post office is running behind I guess… but I DID get a totally unexpected surprise, my Holiday Gift swap parcel arrived today! It turned out to be from kelseyslk, the first person with whom I ever did a trade with on here, so that was a very pleasant surprise !

I am so very happy with my gifts !! Im rather fussy over skulls and clothing, but you nailed this one on the head !! I totally adore the scarf! Nice and long, and very soft, and the skulls on it are perfect! And the book sox with the skulls on it is really nice to, I never even knew such a thing existed. It was so nice of you to get me things with skulls, I really appreciate it, since I do love skulls πŸ™‚ I also got some cool incense, a flower pen :), some M&M’s (mmmmmmm), a Maleficent dragon sticker, and a very cool Dragon card. Oh, and the Fuzzy is awesome !! I just love him, with his long fur and his stripes !!

Thank you for being so thoughtful, your gifts were perfect ! I love them all πŸ™‚

I’m so happy you like everything and that the package got to you on time!! πŸ™‚

LuvsDragons
              Participant

I’m SO SLAMMED at work right now, but I wanted to pop on and let you know I got my package from Sarah W (I don’t know your forum name!). I will post pictures and oooh and ahhh over it as soon as I can, but I wanted to put up a quick Thank You. The package was stunning, and so much more wonderful than I ever expected! Thank you so very much!

That was fast. I hope you like it. It was fun to put together. πŸ™‚ I forgot to put the card in the box. Did that make it?

siberakh1
                Participant

Haha! I managed to make progress and fix more things on my project before class (as far as I could without my professor), so I got to open my package (the package gods were listening to my lack of time!). THANK YOU AMSTAFF!!!!!!! Nope! Customs did NOT open the box! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I’ll update with photos after class tonight! Oh, and the treats for Lucky are perfect (the teeth he still has are pretty bad, so chewy treats are perfect!). He was nosing the bag and started licking his lips as soon as he smelled them (he only does that for the treats he really likes πŸ™‚ ). *giggling with glee* ^_^

siberakh1
                  Participant

I was checking the tracking on the package I sent, checked the receipt, and double checked the swap information I was given. My recipient submitted the wrong zip code (the starting number was incorrect), so hopefully the package will get routed to the correct state and not get lost. If the package doesn’t arrive and gets lost, I will definitely replace. πŸ™

MandBsMom
                    Participant

The one I sent was delivered yesterday. I hope she likes it!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Natasha
                      Participant

That was fast. I hope you like it. It was fun to put together. πŸ™‚ I forgot to put the card in the box. Did that make it?

Yes, the card came, and I LOVED it! It’ll definitely end up in my rotation of pretty Halloween papers!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        Gothic - Mahogany

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

All wrapped up and will mail it out tomorrow. πŸ™‚

YES! I received your NEAT Halloweenish Gift Trove yesterday! Hee Hee! Halloween Lives On! πŸ˜€

I’ve been really busy at work so far this week so hopefully I can post my photos tomorrow or Thursday.
                          Thanks! I love all the Halloweenie Goodies! πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LadyFirebird
                          Participant

I’m enjoying seeing what everyone got! I just love that birthstone theme dragon and the owls! Oh I miss not being able to join this year πŸ™ But then there is always next year. Enjoy everyone–good looking gifts so far.

Kelsey
                            Participant

I got my gifts from MandBsMom.

As you can see I got alot of goodies.
                              Thank-you so much! I really like everthing!
                              The candies were delicious.
                              The owls are really cute.
                              The glass butterfly is beautiful.
                              The cats are already hanging up.
                              The fuzzy has gone in with my others to make friends.

Natasha
                              Participant

I just had time to upload pics of my lovely and thoughtful package from LuvsDragons! My first thought as I opened it was that it was so lovely and festive in its wrapping:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My next thought was WHOA IT SMELLS SO GOOD! Chalk that up to the lovely candles, incense, and soap! I kept the soap at work to use cos it’s such an uplifting scent.

Next up, I was drooling over the edibles! Amazing chocolate, some chamomile tea to relax with, and some delicious cocoa (I made some last night as soon as dinner was done!). She also sent a gorgeous Halloween mug which makes me very happy and will match the dishes I use all year round (yes, I really lovely Halloween).

And lastly, I squeed very loudly, at the three glitter My Little Ponies she sent me! I hadn’t seen the glitter ones, so they were a total surprise to me. Here they are, in front of my little army of ponies that stay on my computer to provide a bit of cheer at work.

Thank you so much for the thoughtful and utterly delightful package! This was my first year on the forum, and this was such a lovely experience. I can’t wait to do next years!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                Gothic - Mahogany

MandBsMom
                                Participant

I got my gifts from MandBsMom.

As you can see I got alot of goodies.
                                  Thank-you so much! I really like everthing!
                                  The candies were delicious.
                                  The owls are really cute.
                                  The glass butterfly is beautiful.
                                  The cats are already hanging up.
                                  The fuzzy has gone in with my others to make friends.

Your very welcome! I think I forgot to mention that the gift card is for $15 at Michaels.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.