fbpx

WINTER/HOLIDAY 2012 GIFT SWAP — Everything Has Arrived! DONE! :D

Home Forums Miscellany Community WINTER/HOLIDAY 2012 GIFT SWAP — Everything Has Arrived! DONE! :D

Viewing 14 posts - 91 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

All the gifts I’ve seen are wonderful! There was a lot of thought that went into them and I’m glad everyone likes what they have received. Those kitties playing with the sparkle balls are adorable! Joy being spread all around.

briteblades
      Participant

Got the rest of my gift from ruffian! As fate would have it, she got my name for the ornament swap AND gift swap! I also got her name for the gift swap! XD

Not only did she get me the beautiful shih tzu ornaments of my furbabies that I posted earlier she also sent this box of goodies! (which were all beautifully wrapped by the way! I thought of taking the picture AFTER I unwrapped them >_>)

Photobucket

Lots of delicious noms I have never tried before!!!! I can’t wait to!
        Also three bath bombs! I love taking baths (sometimes its the only thing that will truly get me warm before I go to sleep!) I can’t wait to try these!!
        Also this adorable lip balm! It smells amazing!
        Photobucket

Thank you sosososo much! Everything is amazing!!!

I’m am very glad you like it, and i thought it was funny too :D.

Bodine
        Participant

How cute! 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

darjeb
          Participant

My gift has been ordered and the recipent should have been notified by now. I hope you enjoy it.

I had to order it because I am undergoing eye surgery next Tues for a hole in my retina and will be rather disabled for at least 15 days or longer which means I won’t be doing any mall shopping, etc for awhile and the gift(s) have to be sent by 12/4

Bodine
            Participant

I got my gift box today and I must say…I was IMPRESSED! How nice it is.I thank you from the bottom of my heart.Everything is wonderful!Mmloda,you spoiled me.Thank you! It means more than you know.
              I got a beautiful Horses Calender for the coming year with a desk cal.also.Love it.
              2!! candy bars from Canada!YAY! BTW:Tigger is my favorite Pooh character. 😀
              A lovely pink stone that will more than likey grace one of my wonderful Keepers.
              A Lucky Canadian Penny keychain.May it bring me loads of luck!
              Oil of Olay facial cloths of which I will definetly use,very niiice.
              An inspirational book with many beautiful,famous women’s quotes.Very Cool!I AM WOMAN! :bigsmile:
              Last but not least,a complete scrub bath set.My old skin will feel so gooood after all this care.Thank you,thank you for being so thoughtful and giving.It was way too much,though I am not complaining. 😉 Love it all!!!! :bigsmile:
              Image and video hosting by TinyPic
              Image and video hosting by TinyPic Time for a Christmas movie and some Canadian sweets!heeheehee Thank you!!

Bodine
              Participant

I forgot about the card!Dobies!My most favorite breed and color.They are fabulous!Thank you. 🙂

Mmloda
                Participant

I’m glad to hear you love your gifts! I hope you enjoy them all! The card has both of my babies on it!(Maks and Kora) I love it, I thought I would share their picture with you! 😉

Marzena

Bodine
                  Participant

I’m glad to hear you love your gifts! I hope you enjoy them all! The card has both of my babies on it!(Maks and Kora) I love it, I thought I would share their picture with you! 😉

Thank you so much.Congrats.Your dogs are fabulous!I miss mine everyday.I had a big blk/tan boy named “Rio” and a red/tan named “Kia.” Amazing dogs. 😉

siberakh1
                    Participant

I think we are just waiting on one more gift to arrive. Come on Customs and hurry up!

Mmloda
                      Participant

YAY….my gift from Rusti has arrived…..I love the pendant, it is absolutly stunning and the scents are beautiful, thank you so much Rusti, just in time for Christmas!

Photobucket

oh here is an awesome tiger digital image that Rusti also made for me….I love it!

Photobucket

Thank you again Rusti….I hope everyone has an AMAIZING Christmas!

Marzena

briteblades
                        Participant

YAY….my gift from Rusti has arrived…..I love the pendant, it is absolutly stunning and the scents are beautiful, thank you so much Rusti, just in time for Christmas!

Photobucket

oh here is an awesome tiger digital image that Rusti also made for me….I love it!

Photobucket

Thank you again Rusti….I hope everyone has an AMAIZING Christmas!

Nice gifts! I love Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab… their scents are so unique!

siberakh1
                          Participant

Yay! The last of the gifts has arrived (I believe)! Just in time too! 🙂

Thank you everyone for making this year’s gift swap a success!
                            I hope everyone had fun! 🙂

Rusti
                            Participant

Whew! It only took a dog’s age! I’m so pleased they finally got there and right before Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!!

Viewing 14 posts - 91 through 104 (of 104 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.