fbpx

Winter Light Wolf-Sold

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Winter Light Wolf-Sold

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

the wolf is sold

(edit) Any one else want to make an offer, got to do it by the end of the day, I’ll declare her sold later today.

She is up for offers. Grey eyes, half of her face is black and the other half is white, her body has black markings peppered with white and brown with gold brushed over. Striped fore legs and blue interference on the wings. she is an ooak.

(edit) forgot to add: tax if you are in california/ shipping is $13.00 unless you live outside the u.s., then i will have to get a shipping quote.

Patricia
        Participant

Stunning! 😯

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

I am definately thinking on this one. I had been saving to finish my peacock dragon collection, but she is loosening my purse strings.

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

RiDuvessa wrote:

I am definately thinking on this one. I had been saving to finish my peacock dragon collection, but she is loosening my purse strings.

well she is still up for offers. I need to figure out how to get better photos of these wolves, it came out with this slightly blue glare on the fur.

(edit) better photos with out the blue glare from the morning light:

Maria
            Participant

She’s so pretty.

Skigod377
              Participant

Muahahahaha!! Sold to MEEEEE!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ The dragon needed some company on the long trip over. I cant wait to see it!!!!!!!! (I am a bit excited here!!)

Maria
                Participant

Nice, Ski! Congrats. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Thanks Girl! I cant believe my offer was the best. I am so happy~

Adaneth
                    Participant

Wow… *drools* That’s what I get for going on vacation. πŸ˜‰

Definately thre best Wolf PYO i have seen that includes all the proper ones too πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Thanks Girl! I cant believe my offer was the best. I am so happy~

You’ll really love her ski. the photos never seem to catch all the good details.

Congrats Ski. She is pretty.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.