fbpx

Winged wolf?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Winged wolf?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Have there been special winged wolfs done for eBay, much like the #1 for dragons and unicorns, etc?
      I have a very nice young lady whose birthday is coming up in like 2 or less weeks and she loves winged wolfs, although I am corrupting her to ways of eBay as she also likes dragons. I would love to find one for her if they are out there. Will also ask about the PYO’s in another forum,
      Thanks, a thoughtful dragon-loving friend.

The winged wolf is a PYO and as far as I know Melody hasn’t painted any for eBay. There is at least one done by Jennifer Miller but I don’t remember if it was sold on eBay or not. Some of the forum members paint them on commission – there used to be a list of who did what and how much they charged but I am not sure where it is on the new forum. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

Adaneth
      Participant

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forum/pyo-painters-custom-commission-rates-and-info-1

Above is the link to the place Dragon-lover mentions, where you can find information and rates about painters who do PYO commissions, in case you might want one of them to paint a PYO winged wolf for your friend.

bayoudragon
        Participant

There are also spirit wolf candle lamps in the online store. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.