fbpx

Wine Berry Secret Keeper!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Wine Berry Secret Keeper!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 214 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

0ne 0f those accounts y0u guys are n0ticing is pr0bably mine. I d0n’t bid much 0n ebay and I’ve been in several Windst0ne aucti0ns recently trying t0 win just 0ne piece. D0n’t assume that every0ne wh0 d0esn’t ebay 0ften is a scammer.
      Als0 please ign0re my 0’s, the 0 key st0pped w0rking 0n my keyb0ard, s0 I’m using the zer0 key.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
      Participant

Way 0utta my price range.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bob

Jvargas0667 wrote:

I was just thinking that it might not be anyone with anything against Windstone directly, but might be one of the spoofers always offering phoney 2nd chance offers. If they can much things up so that Windstone does make real 2nd chance offers then they might get more people to answer the fakes. Just conspiracy thinking at work. ๐Ÿ˜•

OK tell us what you did in your previous life???

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Jvargas0667 wrote:

I was just thinking that it might not be anyone with anything against Windstone directly, but might be one of the spoofers always offering phoney 2nd chance offers. If they can much things up so that Windstone does make real 2nd chance offers then they might get more people to answer the fakes. Just conspiracy thinking at work. ๐Ÿ˜•

hee hee…maybe he’s not allowed to tell…or else he’d have to kill us first ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Bob

pegasi1978 wrote:

Windstone isn’t the only one to be getting hit with hacked accounts. An author I follow was auctioning some pages she wrote from her new book to raise money for a charity and it got hit twice.

Why would anyone hit a charity auction??

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Windstone isn’t the only one to be getting hit with hacked accounts. An author I follow was auctioning some pages she wrote from her new book to raise money for a charity and it got hit twice.

Why would anyone hit a charity auction??

Maybe the same reason they have been hitting the Windstone auctions?

Bob

frozendragon wrote:

purpledoggy wrote:

I don’t know who the second highest bidder was, last I saw it was r*** something. I hate that they block the bidders names.

shh…it was me….

Figures!!

How can you block your id??
                  I don’t care if people know I’m bidding or not.
                  I usually do not bid until the end anyway.
                  If it’s ment to be I win if not I lose not big deal USUALLY!!
                  i also ONLY bid if I relaly want the item myself. It’s just rude to out bit just to outbid

Bob

frozendragon wrote:

the same person has driven the Silver SK over $2000 already….

nuts…
                    over $2000??
                    They must really want her
                    Why can’t we return to a time when we could all tust each other??

Bob

wolflodge100 wrote:

It went for $2,125.00

Good for Windstone to get good prices again
                      I hope these are legal bids this time

frozendragon
                      Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

purpledoggy wrote:

I don’t know who the second highest bidder was, last I saw it was r*** something. I hate that they block the bidders names.

shh…it was me….

Figures!!

i usually do nto bid until the end anyway.

ebay is the one blocking the bidders Id once it gets to a certain price they block it….because of those phoney second chance offers that were going around and stuff…..so people can’t see who is bidding on what…but it’s kind of funny they don’t do it randomly it’s the same letters every time so you can usually figure out who is bidding by the letters…and the amount of feedback they have….

Bob

setsunawolf wrote:

0ne 0f those accounts y0u guys are n0ticing is pr0bably mine. I d0n’t bid much 0n ebay and I’ve been in several Windst0ne aucti0ns recently trying t0 win just 0ne piece. D0n’t assume that every0ne wh0 d0esn’t ebay 0ften is a scammer.
                          Als0 please ign0re my 0’s, the 0 key st0pped w0rking 0n my keyb0ard, s0 I’m using the zer0 key.

I was wondering but I could still read it

Bob

WolfenMachine wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Jvargas0667 wrote:

hee hee…maybe he’s not allowed to tell…or else he’d have to kill us first ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
                            then maybe I don’t need to know!!
                            I’m sort of addicted to breathing at this point in my life

Travistie
                            Participant

I think once an auction hits $200.00, Ebay starts blocking the bidders IDs.

That’s good that both SKs are selling well. Hopefully they are and will be going to valid bidders.

WolfenMachine
                              Participant

travistie wrote:

I think once an auction hits $200.00, Ebay starts blocking the bidders IDs.

That’s good that both SKs are selling well. Hopefully they are and will be going to valid bidders.
                                Yea, $200 is the limit before ID’s are scrambled. Hopefully they are going to forum members so we can see them later and keep drooling ๐Ÿ™‚

Bob

frozendragon wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

purpledoggy wrote:

shh…it was me….

Figures!!

i usually do nto bid until the end anyway.

ebay is the one blocking the bidders Id once it gets to a certain price they block it….because of those phoney second chance offers that were going around and stuff…..so people can’t see who is bidding on what…but it’s kind of funny they don’t do it randomly it’s the same letters every time so you can usually figure out who is bidding by the letters…and the amount of feedback they have….
                                  I thought I had seen those sort of bids on items as low as $10-$20??

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 214 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.