fbpx

Windstones on Ebay

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Windstones on Ebay

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Just plugging my auctions. I have three currently, a retired griffin candlelamp, a wolf head sconce, and a custom commission for a winged wolf PYO.
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwatergazerwolfQQhtZ-1

Maria
    Participant

I’d buy the griffin if I didn’t already have him. πŸ˜€ Good luck in getting a high price for the wolf commission!

Thanks. I know I am posting the price higher on the wolf but I kinda got burned on other paint commissions via ebay (not that I don’t like the added experience) but I had to start higher now. If it sells, awesome, if not…then I have myself a winged wolf to paint for me anyways. I just take wolves very seriously and know I will be spending several days on a paint job for these.

ladybrooklyn
      Participant

I hear ya Water…

I have my two listed on ebay… $15 above both price… Skigod is the only bidder on them so far… TONS of watchers… so far no bidders. ::Sighs::

I hope when I get my wolf done he’ll sell better… but who knows…

And I agree…if they don’t sell… oh well! more for my collection! πŸ˜€

Most of the time though the action happens in the last few minutes. I think overall wolves would do better than griffins though, you know? I don’t know…you never know how these things turn out. I had an auction go for over $200 once, and the same auction later went for just opening bid. Who knows…good luck though on yours.

nina789
        Participant

Hey Water at least you will have someone bidding on your items.. me πŸ˜€ Just cause I know u pack stuff awesome. For when I bought the emperor a few mths ago it arrived intact, not a thing harmed on him which is very hard to do reading the other posts..

I don’t know how high I can go but at least I am going to give it a chance. πŸ˜‰

Also did we manage to clean that store out or do they have some peices left? lol

Lol, awesome thanks. I have to admit though, the emperor came in the original box and I only added extra supports all around. I am so glad not one item I shipped for the 50% sale thing got damaged in any way in transit.

Also, thanks for bidding for me!

Another thing, I believe the store still have the Noah’s Ark, Bear Butt Candleholder, and owl sconce left.

ladybrooklyn
          Participant

Watergazer wrote:

Most of the time though the action happens in the last few minutes. I think overall wolves would do better than griffins though, you know? I don’t know…you never know how these things turn out. I had an auction go for over $200 once, and the same auction later went for just opening bid. Who knows…good luck though on yours.

I know… that’s what I keep telling myself… I have watchers… I’m just REALLY hoping that the action does take place the last day.

Funny thing is… I’m the same way… I’ll put an item on watch… then wait till the last few moments to do anything…

::shrugs:: HEre’s hoping!

I’m watching that Gryphon lamp of yours… I have one… but the cats broken (it has since been repaired) but I’d still like to have another. πŸ˜€ Especially since the red votive glass CRACKED and broke on mine. 😯

Skigod377
            Participant

It sure is nerve wracking when your selling. I have a bunch of watchers, but figure it mostly forum members seeing what it will go for.

littleironhorse
              Participant

I only ever watch things that I’m planning on bidding on, but then I end up not bidding at all because it goes out of my range before I can even have a try at it!

Jodi
                Participant

ladybrooklyn wrote:

I’m watching that Gryphon lamp of yours… I have one… but the cats broken (it has since been repaired) but I’d still like to have another. πŸ˜€ Especially since the red votive glass CRACKED and broke on mine. 😯

Maybe someone said this already, but a dealer can get you a replacement votive for items from Windstone. I know it’s a retired piece, but the red votive may be used on something current. I know there’s a red one on the Hippogriff. Have you checked with Windstone? If you want, I can check for you.

Of course, it would probably be nice to have the whole thing replaced since it got broken too. *shrugs* Let me know if you want me to check.

skigod377 wrote:

It sure is nerve wracking when your selling. I have a bunch of watchers, but figure it mostly forum members seeing what it will go for.

I do that sometimes out of curiousity… 😳

I admit Ski, I am guilty of watching your pyo commissions myself…The copper dragon caught my eye right away. Those interference paints are wonderful! I saw them at the “Dick Blick” store. But since I love my cats so much, my first griffin is a mix of both the markings on my two “kittens”(who are 3 yrs old)who will forever be in my heart. πŸ™‚
                  I am keeping the grey eyed griffin white for now, with intentions of painting it sometime in the future. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                  Participant

I watch, too, just to see how folks do. I hope I get more on my little dragon. He actually looks good in person!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.