fbpx

Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,030 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

*passes Jen mop, bucket and clean pants… ๐Ÿ˜€ * So, if the name is unfamiliar do we need to issue them an invite to join us here? …and HUGE congrats on that sale! You go girl!!!

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Andrea
      Participant

So Jennifer. This means you HAVE to do four or five more laps like that! And a fledge! And another mother and male coiled. And an Old Warrior. Well. You get the pictures ๐Ÿ˜› It’s a really wonderful color combo and is so elegant on the lap! If the Lap went over 5K. I wonder how much an OW would go for ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

twindragonsmum
        Participant

What about a Secret Keeper? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Skigod377
          Participant

Congrats Nam, you must be STOKED!!! Im worried about the feedback though… I have been off Ebay a while but does the buyer have 13 feedback with 0% positive? Like a brand new member or something?

Tyrrlin
            Participant

dragonlairqueen wrote:

๐Ÿ˜€ Okay, I’ll confess… and I can’t wait to see him!!! I really want the whole family (this is my very first griffin – I waited to get an awesome one!), but I don’t know how hard that will be…. :shrug: I’ll post pics when he comes, but they probably won’t be any better than Arlla’s.. :0)

Congrats and welcome to the insane griffin buyers fan club!

Seriously, he’s gorgeous.

Windstone collector in remission. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tyrrlin wrote:

dragonlairqueen wrote:

๐Ÿ˜€ Okay, I’ll confess… and I can’t wait to see him!!! I really want the whole family (this is my very first griffin – I waited to get an awesome one!), but I don’t know how hard that will be…. :shrug: I’ll post pics when he comes, but they probably won’t be any better than Arlla’s.. :0)

Congrats and welcome to the insane griffin buyers fan club!

Seriously, he’s gorgeous.

Yes congrats! We do get a lil insane when it comes to griffins dont we Tyrrlin ๐Ÿ˜€
              I just bought a griffin carved from onix and a wooden one oh and a bronze one ๐Ÿ˜ณ
              Just a tad insane XD

lamortefille
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Congrats Nam, you must be STOKED!!! Im worried about the feedback though… I have been off Ebay a while but does the buyer have 13 feedback with 0% positive? Like a brand new member or something?

If you are inactive for over 12 months, your account shows 0%. Maybe they took a break for a while. ๐Ÿ™‚

bayoudragon
                Participant

hmmm… my account had been inactive for a year once (I was flat broke). I still have all my 100%. Is this new?

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Phoenix wrote:

So Jennifer. This means you HAVE to do four or five more laps like that! And a fledge! And another mother and male coiled. And an Old Warrior. Well. You get the pictures ๐Ÿ˜› It’s a really wonderful color combo and is so elegant on the lap! If the Lap went over 5K. I wonder how much an OW would go for ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I am running out of things to paint, but I base coated my last OW in Lab colors.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

lamortefille
                    Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

hmmm… my account had been inactive for a year once (I was flat broke). I still have all my 100%. Is this new?

Yes, I think it’s fairly new. Technically, you would still be at 100% positive, even if you were inactive. I don’t know why they show 0%, unless it’s to show someone is inactive? Who knows why eBay does what they do? Anybody else have a clue? ๐Ÿ˜€

From eBay: “The positive Feedback percentage is calculated based on the total number of positive and negative Feedback ratings for transactions that ended in the last 12 months, excluding repeat Feedback from the same member in the same week”.

purpledragonclaw
                      Participant

Dragonlairqueen, congrats on Arlla’s Snow Leopard Griffin!

Dragonlairqueen
                        Participant

Thanks, Purple! I am so spotty on these forums because I’m just too busy! But on vacations and in the summer I have more time for “frills”. I’ve been home sick lately… bleh

Pam

Before people start jumping to conclusions… Yes, the winner of the Labradorite dragon is legit.

purpledragonclaw
                            Participant

dragonlairqueen wrote:

Thanks, Purple! I am so spotty on these forums because I’m just too busy! But on vacations and in the summer I have more time for “frills”. I’ve been home sick lately… bleh

I know what you mean! My schedule has kept me off the forum for months; this is my first time truly on the forum before I disappear like you for another long stretch of time! I hope you feel better!

Andrea
                              Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

I am running out of things to paint, but I base coated my last OW in Lab colors.

YAY! I’ll never afford it, but it’ll be wonderful to see! So…. What else do you have to paint??? Any more fledges???

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,030 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.