fbpx

Windstones' new auctions thread Closed

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new auctions thread Closed

• This topic has 830 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 16 years ago by BDW.
Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 831 total)
  • Author
    wolflodge100
    Participant

ddvm wrote:

Thanks! I couldn’t believe it – that was my maximum bid so I figured I was sunk.

She’s really gorgeous, Jennifer!
      Congrats!!! You must post pics when you get her! ๐Ÿ˜€

Travistie
      Participant

Congrats ddvm! ๐Ÿ˜€

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

Congratulations, ddvm! That labradorite mother is striking! ๐Ÿ˜€

Jasmine
          Participant

Congrats ddvm. Must take pics!! ๐Ÿ˜†

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Whoa, the SK is already at $1100! Two days left, too. Blue is a popular color. e.e AL = Autumn Leaf, huh? Did they make one of everything in Autumn Leaf? Autumn Leaf Poad?! XD That might be too wild for the little butterballs, though…since they’re supposed to lean towards ‘natural’ colors. But it’d be funny, anyways. c.c

I don’t think Autumn Leaf would be too wild for a Poad! Picture the Poad living in a forest. Autumn Leaf would blend right in! ๐Ÿ˜€

kitsunelady
              Participant

It’s all about blue right now, eh! Jen’s blue Keeper is up now!

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

I saw that!! It’ll be interesting to see how high it sells for! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

BDW
                  Participant
                    kitsunelady
                    Participant

Oooo, it’s even got the invisa-sparklies. I can see them in the bottom right picture!

It’s funny how they always look better on the dark gray background of the forum, as opposed to the white background on ebay. Thanks for all your hard work, BDW! We appreciate it!

BDW
                      Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Oooo, it’s even got the invisa-sparklies. I can see them in the bottom right picture!

It’s funny how they always look better on the dark gray background of the forum, as opposed to the white background on ebay. Thanks for all your hard work, BDW! We appreciate it!
                        You are Welcome! ๐Ÿ˜€ I try to do them as fast as I can. ๐Ÿ˜†

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

These photos are interesting! For those curious, the shoulder scales on this guy shine with the same color as his eyes, from some angles. ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer wrote:

These photos are interesting! For those curious, the shoulder scales on this guy shine with the same color as his eyes, from some angles. ๐Ÿ™‚

What color ARE his eyes? On my monitor, they look light aqua. And BTW, I thought that labradorite mother was stunning! I loved the blue schiller along her scale edges and her wings.

I can paint, but not like you guys can. I thought about trying one of the PYO, but I’d never get it done. I’d be too worried about “ruining” it. ๐Ÿ˜›

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

tasgrs wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

What color ARE his eyes? On my monitor, they look light aqua. And BTW, I thought that labradorite mother was stunning! I loved the blue schiller along her scale edges and her wings.

I can paint, but not like you guys can. I thought about trying one of the PYO, but I’d never get it done. I’d be too worried about “ruining” it. ๐Ÿ˜›

They are a weird teal aqua mint color. Weird. It is a color not used in any production dragons to date.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Jasmine
                            Participant

Oh man, I want this!!!! But after getting “The Look” from my bf after I asked him to pay for my curlies, I think I’d be pushing my luck to ask for this too. ๐Ÿ™„

So good luck to whoever bids. ๐Ÿ˜†

Maria
                              Participant

Congrats on the coiled mama, DDVM. She ended mid-afternoon my time and I completely forgot about her with work and all. Money saved, I guess. I definitely want to try for the curlie, though.
                                Nam, will you be making any more labradorite coileds and curlies?

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 831 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.