fbpx

Windstones' new auctions thread Closed

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new auctions thread Closed

• This topic has 830 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 16 years ago by BDW.
Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 831 total)
  • Author
    purpledragonclaw
    Participant

And congrats, drgnlvr!

keschete
      Participant

Well, congrats Mimi, I am glad a collector with a whole set got it also…I went to $800 and then I quit. I was willing to go $800, but soon found out Ski wanted it more than I did…I figured she would win it. Kaya

skigod377 wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

It’s ok Mimi!! I am glad you got it! πŸ˜€ Atleast it is with someone who has a complete set! πŸ˜‰

(But you gotta take a group photo of all them together when you get it…Pweeeease? I would love to see that! 😳 )
        Mos Def. And WSC, if you ever need to sell one of those logostones, I have been looking for ages. πŸ˜† ….I think I asked you before, didnt I? Dang… cant remember.
        Definitely! I’ll post a group photo once I take a picture (that is, once my boyfriend takes a picture! πŸ˜† ).

keschete wrote:

Well, congrats Mimi, I am glad a collector with a whole set got it also…I went to $800 and then I quit. I was willing to go $800, but soon found out Ski wanted it more than I did…I figured she would win it. Kaya

Thanks! By the way, I noticed that two other people wanted the castle almost as much as I did… πŸ™‚ I think they might be non-forum people though.

Thanks!! I was totally surprised when I came in this afternoon-my computer is in my office-and saw that I had won it! I thought for sure that someone would overbid me because it kind of stayed stiuck at 300 which was my top bid, so I just threw 50 more at it and wasn’t going to bid anymore and it just stayed there, so I thought for sure at the last minute someone would bid more. I’m really pleased to have gotten it. I didn’t see #1 or#2 so I don’t have a comparison about the colors, I just thought this was so beautiful and – elegant, I guess, as elegant as a coiled up “pregnant” mother can be.
        So, Thanks for the comments!! πŸ˜†

BDW
        Participant

Congrats guys on your winnings! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
          Participant

drgnlvr wrote:

Thanks!! I was totally surprised when I came in this afternoon-my computer is in my office-and saw that I had won it! I thought for sure that someone would overbid me because it kind of stayed stiuck at 300 which was my top bid, so I just threw 50 more at it and wasn’t going to bid anymore and it just stayed there, so I thought for sure at the last minute someone would bid more. I’m really pleased to have gotten it. I didn’t see #1 or#2 so I don’t have a comparison about the colors, I just thought this was so beautiful and – elegant, I guess, as elegant as a coiled up “pregnant” mother can be.
            So, Thanks for the comments!! πŸ˜†

I put in a small bid at the end. I couldnt believe she went for so low. Congrats!

BDW
            Participant
              lamortefille
              Participant

Oh, I love his back! πŸ˜€

Anthony
                Participant

Wow they have a butt crack, never seen that before

BDW
                  Participant

Onyxt wrote:

Wow they have a butt crack, never seen that before

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† They always did. πŸ˜† it’s just more evident on this one

kitsunelady
                    Participant

I don’t see that one in the pic on the gallery! I wonder how many of these lace poads Melody has waiting in the wings. XD She’s really pretty. I’m looking forward to the lace ones with lots of gold, too…#4 and #6 in the Lace poad circle. So cute. <3

Travistie
                      Participant

Very pretty Poad(tm)!

purpledragonclaw
                        Participant

travistie wrote:

Very pretty Poad(tm)!

Are you going to bid on it?

Travistie
                          Participant

I might… but I don’t really need this one. There are going to be 8 of them, so I’ll be patient.
                            I will be ready to pounce when it comes time. 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 831 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.