fbpx

windstone signatures

Home Forums Miscellany Community windstone signatures

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

hi hi..was just wondering if someone could pleeeaaaase make me a nifty windstone siggy by chance? i will gives yous cookies! πŸ˜† but sereously..as much as i love my narnia kitty..its abotu time i get a windstone siggy and would be very appreciative if someone where to help me

BDW
    Participant

Dracomancer wrote:

hi hi..was just wondering if someone could pleeeaaaase make me a nifty windstone siggy by chance? i will gives yous cookies! πŸ˜† but sereously..as much as i love my narnia kitty..its abotu time i get a windstone siggy and would be very appreciative if someone where to help me

Hi, You should ask Whippetluv, you’ll get help there. πŸ˜‰

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Dracomancer wrote:

Hi, You should ask Whippetluv, you’ll get help there. πŸ˜‰

i would but i havent seen her on for awhile and i dont wanna bother her if shes busy

Pegasi1978
      Participant

I can make a signature for you if you would like since whippetluv isn’t on very much right now. Any preferences on windstone or text would be very helpful. So you know I made my own.

pegasi1978 wrote:

I can make a signature for you if you would like since whippetluv isn’t on very much right now. Any preferences on windstone or text would be very helpful. So you know I made my own.

oooh yay..thanks! wanna send me a PM so we can work out the detail stuffs? πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
        Participant

PM’d ya!

pegasi1978 wrote:

PM’d ya!

PMd ya back! this is goign to be fun lol

Maria
          Participant

So, where’s the new siggie, Dracomancer? πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I had to go to bed before I could make it. I plan on working on it today.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I sent you a possability.

Bob

can’t wait to see it

ooo ooo could I get one too?? I would love the Wolf male and the two chicks..

Sorry to be a pest .. just your alls are so wonderful!! PS I love that Narnia kitty!

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Let me see what pictures I can find of them and I’ll make it for you. Would you like any text on it or just the critters?

::squeeks and points to his new siggy:: its sooo cool! thanks so much pegasi!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.