fbpx

Windstone sell off.

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Windstone sell off.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Since my hubby got laid off, we’ve been in a money crunch. Which was ok, because we’ve budgeted before, and life happens, doesnt get me down for long. But here recently, we’ve also entered into a space crunch. Sooo, the need for money and space…not to mention taking our older cat to the vet this month,
      I’m selling a few Windstones from my collection.

A couple of them are repaints…OLD repaints, from back when I did that. They are both OOAK. I DONT do repaints anymore, nor do I ever intend to, I gave my word I wouldnt. I wouldnt be selling them at all, and adding to any possible confusion, except that we really need the funds, and space. I’d love to see them go to good homes though! ๐Ÿ˜€

Here’s the list of available pieces. I’ll be adding pics as I get the chance to take them.

Old Green Male (old version without felt pad-has chips and damage) $50
      Cheshire Wolf pyo painted by Koishii Kitty $100 obo link to koishii’s original pics– http://mynetimages.com/album/Koishiikitty/PYO_WOLVES?img=1bc12120
      Peacock scratcher–$140 plus shipping
      Peacock Male (older color version, midnight blues with the evergreenish green shading) $80
      pics of peacock male——-
      http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s284/tabby003/100_0305.jpg
      http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s284/tabby003/100_0307.jpg
      http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s284/tabby003/100_0308.jpg

Castle Weinburg (has a couple chips, could be repaired) $100
      Frog Prince $100

prices do not include shipping

I’ll try to get more pics up soon, I promise.

Anyone with offers can either pm me or email me at purpletabby@gmail.com

Spring Kirin painted by me. He has a slight smudgy wrinkle in his paint, but is otherwise mint. $90 obo

Purplecat
      Participant

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

Oh, I feel for you! My hubby has been laid off twice this summer, and is in hiatus right now (and driving me nuts ๐Ÿ˜ˆ )

I’m interested to see what the moonsilver emperor repaint looks like ๐Ÿ™‚

Adaneth
          Participant

aharttsx wrote:

I’m interested to see what the moonsilver emperor repaint looks like ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, me too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Purplecat
            Participant

Posted a few more pics, hopefully I’ll get the chance to take pics of the fledge and old green male soon. The fledge is mint…but the old green male is chipped and scuffed all over…I may end up keeping that one, I think I have a higher sentimental value of him than he’s worth. ๐Ÿ˜€

Mmloda
              Participant

Do you have a box for the Emperor?

Marzena

Purplecat
                Participant

I’m hoping to search out one….if I dont have any luck with that, it will still be double boxed and packed REALLY well.

๐Ÿ˜ฎ I really like that emperor! Hmm.. Do you accept payments?

Purplecat
                  Participant

I wouldnt mind taking payments at all. ๐Ÿ˜€

OOooo ima send a pm ๐Ÿ™‚

Syn
                    Participant

Yes, that Emperor is sooo pretty. ๐Ÿ˜€ Did you ever sell the Deep Sea Keeper that was based on underwater volcanoes? That was a real beauty. 8)

Purplecat
                      Participant

I actually didnt sell that one! My hubby got attached and we ended up keeping it! He really enjoys that color scheme, his fave color is blue. The emperor was his too, as a color scheme I painted with him in mind…but the smaller keeper is much easier on our space situation currently. ๐Ÿ˜‰

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Oh man! I really want one of those repaints!!!*squirms*

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Syn
                          Participant

purplecat wrote:

I actually didnt sell that one! My hubby got attached and we ended up keeping it! He really enjoys that color scheme, his fave color is blue. The emperor was his too, as a color scheme I painted with him in mind…but the smaller keeper is much easier on our space situation currently. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes, those Emperors take up a lot of space; and of course they need extra space to keep the “crowd” back. ๐Ÿ˜€

I wondered what happened to the Deep Sea Keeper when he disappeared from your website. ๐Ÿ˜• Well, If you change your mind about selling him, just PM me. I don’t have the room for another Emperor, but I can always squeeze in another Keeper or two. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.