fbpx

Windstone Ruby Red Pink Father and Young Dragons Available

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Windstone Ruby Red Pink Father and Young Dragons Available

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    windstonefan
    Participant

I have 2 extra pieces available in the Ruby retired color I was actually trying to get a Father that matched my others. What I got was a father that is the Ruby color(mine is the Red color) but OMG his trim is Pink I mean pink I have never seen one like this he is so unusual. I will try to post pictures of both but if I can’t I will try to get a friend to do that for me later on. Also have a spare Ruby young and he is Ruby not red. The colors in these pictures are the actual colors of them. If you do not wish to wait and want pictures sent to you just email me and I will be happy to send them. Either of these Ruby fathers is up for sale both pictures will be shown but only one will be sold.
      About these pieces the young is NIB and my original father the red is perfect with box. About that Pink toned the store that sold him to me sight unseen did not have the plastic that goes over the piece but did have the box, so he got a couple of light scratches on his chest on the way here also his tag has a fold in it. But if you see him I don’t really think anyone will care about this I think that he is that unusual.

I would like at least what these cost me plus the ship to me. An you will pay for the ship to you. Make offers. I accept Pay Pal or Money orders.
      Swaps for Red Fire pieces will be considered if I don’t have them already. I really have to look upstairs to see what I already have.

windstonefan

Setsunawolf
      Participant

I’d like to see pics. I wonder if the pink male is an unstable ruby that got too much direct sunlight.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

windstonefan
        Participant

Honestly I don’t think so. He is darker than my red one. I wanted this color it is the Ruby for sure. But that pink is very pretty. Just that I don’t need 2 of them. I sent SecretHope pictures of them as I cannot get the hang of doing pictures here. To many pixels no matter which picture I tried it was too many. I seriously don’t care which one goes. I just want to keep one of them.
          I will see if syn will post them for me here next.

windstonefan

Setsunawolf
          Participant

Thanks!

Sun Dragon Koi #3

windstonefan
            Participant

Ruby Pink Father is sold now. The Ruby Young NIB is still available.

I will see if syn will post that father picture anyway so that everyone can see this guy. What a difference there is in them. I was amazed.

windstonefan

Syn
              Participant

Carolyn
                Participant

Yes they are different . I guess it can happen . It does look like fading . But you never know .

windstonefan
                  Participant

Well they came from the same store and the other one is fine. The one on the left came from the store here and has been in my china cabinet ever since. The buyer of this picked the one one the right. I would have kept them both but do not have the room for more. Actually I like the pink one better myself. But since he did not match my others either. I let the buyer take there pick.
                    Heck if the Sun does this maybe I should put all mine outside. I have a father that is Red Ruby, a Lap that is Red Ruby and my O.W. is Red Ruby too. The rest are Dark Ruby and Dark Cranberry looking. All came from the store here. So I think different batches of paint were used. But that is just my opinion. What the heck we all have our own opinion and we are all entitled to it.

A big thank you to syn for putting these up for me. Someday I will learn! HA!

windstonefan

Syn
                    Participant

I like the one on the right. It has a lot more variations in the coloring, so it is much more interesting to me.

This also illustrates why I don’t like the Rubies though. You never know what you will get, so it is very difficult to color match a “family.”

Hannah
                      Participant

That is definitely not fading!! The violet looking accents (I believe its interference paint) just happen to be more plentiful on the pinker male 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

windstonefan
                        Participant

Thank you for explaining that. I did not think it was because the other one is not like this. So since they were together I just thought they were always different. An so they were. Great, I like the pink. Wish they were all like this one. HA!

windstonefan

Lupuslunae
                          Participant

Lovely, and a very interesting variation, it doesn’t look like fading to me at all. I repainted/repaired a VERY sun damaged ruby OW, and first red turned into gold then in the most exposed places was a soft, like flesh-tone pink, not that vibrant pink.

dragonmedley
                            Participant

I recall somewhere/somewhen some Rubies being referred to as “cranberry” ruby, because of the pinkier hues, but I think this one takes ’em all!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Setsunawolf
                              Participant

I think you might have an older unstable ruby and a newer more stable male. The colors between the unstable ruby dragons and the newer ones is quite different.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Carolyn
                                Participant

They are just painted different . Probably at a different time .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.