fbpx

Windstone Raffle MAY 2021, ends 5/31

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles Windstone Raffle MAY 2021, ends 5/31

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

The May Windstone Raffle has been announced! The announcement doesn’t say that this dragon is a prototype Old Warrior, but he looks like one in the photo. For anyone who doesn’t know – prototype Old Warriors had the head touching the wings and more “battle damage” on their scales.

Quoting the announcement email here for anyone who missed it:
      This May, you may have a chance to win one of our exciting and unique raffle figurines! The prize this month is this Old Warrior Dragon.
      His body is nearly black with silver dorsal scales and wings. His underside lightens just a little and muted silvery scutes trail along the back of his head. Flecks of dull gold (likely from his hoard) are visible along his finer scales. His eyes are vibrant blue, and his horns are a bright gold.
      If you would like a chance to win this handsome fellow for your dragon collection, send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with May 2021 Raffle in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309)
      The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, May 31st, 2021 – Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered. … One entry per person.

Windstone_Raffle_May2021

Cretaceous_K
      Participant

He’s absolutely gorgeous/handsome! I hope I am lucky enough to add him to my collection, but if I don’t congratulations to who ever is the lucky winner of this gorgeous sculpt!!!!

Would love to see more dinosaur windstones! ❤️

Merlin
        Participant

I am in awe. Breathtaking!!

Aric
          Participant

How pretty!

CatsRDragons
            Participant

Beautiful!

PhillyDrgnLdy
              Participant

OMG, he’s so awesome. He looks like he is ready to rumble at any moment!

Tyrrlin
                Participant

Heh, de-lurking to say this is a GORGEOUS dragon! I entered this raffle, which is really rare since I usually wait for the Gryphons to enter. Whoever wins this beast is a lucky collector!

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

pegasus4240
                  Participant

What a handsome boy! 😉 Good luck, everyone.

-- Angie

Bodine
                    Participant

Gosh he is beautiful.Sometimes I kinda wish I could enter but never will I give my lovely mother up so I wish everyone else good luck!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.