fbpx

Windstone Forum Anniversary Celebration!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Windstone Forum Anniversary Celebration!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 156 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Hm, only 17 people responded? πŸ˜• We have a long ways to go to beat the current record of 40.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Hm, only 17 people responded? πŸ˜• We have a long ways to go to beat the current record of 40.

I think there might be quite a few people like Spark who are planning to attend but didn’t respond for various reasons…but we’ll see…

Maria
      Participant

Well, we’ll make the effort, but I just know that whenever I plan something, that’s the one way it doesn’t happen. πŸ˜† Oh well. Maybe Melody will help us by announcing the release of something special on E-Bay for one of those days.

Yeah…if an auction for a limited edition piece ended at one of the planned times, that would definitely help. πŸ™‚

Starbreeze
        Participant

I think it would help if Melody or Nam or someone made an Announcement a day or two ahead to remind everyone. πŸ™‚

Anonymous

Don’t forget June 15th πŸ˜›

ladybrooklyn
            Participant

Ok… cause I’ve been outta the loop for so long…

I could pvobably be on both days… πŸ˜€

but what are we doing? just being on the forum at the same time? Or are we chatting? or what? I’m confused… maybe I should have read the entire post… πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
              Participant

Trying to be online at the same time and make a new record for the most forum members online.

ladybrooklyn
                Participant

AH I get it!

Count me in… I will try my hardest to be online both day! πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Good!!! πŸ˜€

starbreeze wrote:

I think it would help if Melody or Nam or someone made an Announcement a day or two ahead to remind everyone. πŸ™‚

Probably…but in any case, I’ll do a “reminder” post on this thread the day before each scheduled day to remind people…

BipolarBear
                    Participant

Awesome!!!! count me in. I know I’ve been out of it for a while..finals bleh but Im through with it.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                      Engaged to a Weasel

Hey, with you and Lady Brooklyn we have 19 now! πŸ˜€

Bob

I should not get scheduled July 4th and should be here all day I’m not so sure about the 7th

darjeb
                        Participant

As I am retired any time is good for me as long as it is not the middle of the night.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 156 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.