fbpx

Windstone Forum Anniversary Celebration!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Windstone Forum Anniversary Celebration!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 156 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I can’t know this far ahead when i can be online- my work schedule varies. I can try though!

dragonmedley
      Participant

mimitrek wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

I’m ok for both Saturdays.

Actually, only July 7 is a Saturday (July 4 is a Wednesday).

Oops! Either way, I’m okay for both days. I’ll be at work on the 4th and at home on the 7th.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Megan
        Participant

Either or is fine πŸ™‚ July 4th until the afternoon, the next Saturday most likely whenever. This is a good idea!

pheonixx wrote:

Either day works for me and I’m the one in Hawaii, so due to the fact the dogs get me up at 0500 every day ANYWAY….any time will work!! πŸ™‚

Good grief, you’re up early! That does make it a lot easier to pick a time that works for everyone though. πŸ™‚

I’ll be at my Dad’s at that time. I never miss 4th of July or Christmas. Presents for one, and shooting off fireworks at the other…Which one is the better?
          The following Saturday (7th) though I should be able to be here anytime of the day. πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

I can be on,eather day…lol both maybe.

Mmloda
            Participant

uhhhhhhhh, Wednsdays I have a meeting from 1pm to 3pm at work, so I would not be available than, but Saturday works for me, I would be dissapointed to miss this…. πŸ˜•

Marzena

Skigod377
              Participant

I would love July 4th. Its my first day as a member πŸ˜€

Probaby the 7th would work better for me. I am not sure if I will be able to get online on the 4th.

This thread has now been moved to “Community” and is now a sticky (thanks Nam!) to help ensure that people see it.

If you haven’t already, please be sure to indicate the times during the day that you’re available.

Thanks!

lamortefille
                Participant

Either day from 5:00 am – 6:45 pm EST.

Starbreeze
                  Participant

July 4th, I would be available most likely anytime before 5PM Eastern.

Saturday, July 7th, I should be available all day. That does somewhat depend on when we decide to go on a vacation trip. We haven’t set the dates yet. If I know far enough ahead, I’m sure I can work around it.

i cannot commit to a time/date yet because i don’t know what i will be doing then. most likely, i can be flexible, unless i am driving a truck across country.

what are we doign for the celebration btw?

littleironhorse
                    Participant

Both days should be okay for me… As long as you remind me πŸ˜€

Maria
                      Participant

I’m not sure about exact times. I suppose early morning until 0800 and evening after 1800 hours Michigan time – Eastern, right? – would be best.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 156 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.