fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions ~ jan 10, p 40

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions ~ jan 10, p 40

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 655 total)
  • Author
    Nicole
    Participant

hmm that citrine lap looks like a white dragon with more yellow and antiquing to it. Pretty, but i guess i was expecting more orange.

Adaneth
      Participant

NicoleH wrote:

hmm that citrine lap looks like a white dragon with more yellow and antiquing to it. Pretty, but i guess i was expecting more orange.

You’re not the only one! I look at it and keep thinking it should be called an Ivory dragon! ๐Ÿ™‚

Pam

She doesn’t have any ivory or white on her. just light yellow and an even lighter yellow.

WolfenMachine
          Participant

$612.01 for the mother unicorn!!?? Holy cow. I think thats the highest priced unicorn on record (except maybe for the black grands) wow. Congrats Windstone and Congrats to her new owner! She is so amazing

Andrea
            Participant

She is pretty amazing. It was one of those *gasp* moments when I saw her. I kept picturing her with the zonkey grand… Can not wait to see her in person!

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Phoenix wrote:

She is pretty amazing. It was one of those *gasp* moments when I saw her. I kept picturing her with the zonkey grand… Can not wait to see her in person!

WOW Phoenix, you won her? Awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€ HEY uh, if you ever need to sell her down the road….think of Wolfen! hehe Congrats!

Adaneth
                Participant

Congrats, Phoenix! I hope you share photos of them both together! ๐Ÿ™‚

Andrea
                  Participant

Definately, I’ll share photos. I’ve used up my allowance for the next month. LOL. Hopefully I can stay away from Ebay for a couple weeks! ๐Ÿ˜€

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

I would like first grabs on the Cuttle Uni if you have to sell her since you outbid me. ๐Ÿ˜€ Congrats! I hope you like her even better in person.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Andrea
                      Participant

๐Ÿ˜ณ I was wondering who was going to be mad at me… ๐Ÿ˜ณ I couldn’t help it though. I honestly didn’t expect it to go up so high. I was really surprised at the ending amount. Hubby will be a bit irritated I’m sure ๐Ÿ˜•

Setsunawolf
                        Participant

I’m not mad. I probably shouldn’t have bid so high, but I wanted to buy her for my Roommate, who’s put up with a lot from me recently. I’m sure I’ll find something else, and I did buy her an ALSK earlier in the year so I’m not in too much trouble no matter how much she’s irritated at me. ๐Ÿ˜€ This was the first ebay uni I’ve really liked. The hoofers usually don’t do it for me (except kirins). The griffins on the other hand… ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Andrea
                          Participant

Can I be your roommate??? What could you have done to warrent buying your roomie a ALSK??? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Nicole
                            Participant

Yes that’s one expensive gift ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I hope she’s enjoying it while the rest of us are envious ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€

Setsunawolf
                              Participant

I can be difficult to live with, so I try and sweeten the deal occasionally. Sometimes I just do things to be nice…but that’s kinda a rarity. ๐Ÿ˜†

Sun Dragon Koi #3

WolfenMachine
                                Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

I can be difficult to live with, so I try and sweeten the deal occasionally. Sometimes I just do things to be nice…but that’s kinda a rarity. ๐Ÿ˜†

Does your roomate collect Windstones? Or fantasy creatures? Hey, Ive heard of folks giving those they love or care abour CARS for gifts, so an ALSK isnt too far behind that ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 655 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.