fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions ~ jan 10, p 40

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions ~ jan 10, p 40

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 655 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

skeeterdeee wrote:

I kinda agree with John. When I check ebay in the evening, I’m so used to seeing the black background, that’s how I know which ones are the Windstone auctions. I think a white background would look great on some of them, but it’s the black that I’m used to looking for.
      On the other hand, maybe one of the last pictures could show a non-black background, so there could be a better impression. But it’s the black main picture that I look for each night.

Ditto. ๐Ÿ™‚ I too always look for the black backgrounds

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Kujacker wrote:

skeeterdeee wrote:

Pam Thompson wrote:

Which Poadโ„ขโ„ขโ„ข did you get?

Da na na na na na na na BAT Poadโ„ขโ„ข! **Batman theme song**
        The stripe down her back glows!!

That was the first Poadโ„ข I ever bid on, and tried to win. I suppose it was good I didn’t win. But I really wanted to.

No worries Kujacker, I wanted to win him too but I totally forgot ๐Ÿ™„ At least he’s still in the family though!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kujacker
        Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Because… Ask John.

I honestly don’t care about the black backgrounds. They don’t bother me. But I figured I’d ask a middle ground question.

Lokie
          Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Don’t know, sorry. I just know how to turn the camera on, focus, and shoot!

NP. I was just curious ๐Ÿ™‚

Heather
            Participant

It looks like you take photos of the sculptures on a dark velvety backdrop. Then you take the image in photoshop and add a black border? Maybe for some of the darker pieces you can take their photo on a lighter colored velvet backdrop, like closer to gray or pale brown. Bright white is too shocking, something in the middle would be good. Then you can still add the black border to keep the look consistent. I don’t think it’s a good idea to have both kinds of pictures in an auction, darker and lighter backgrounds. That might be confusing to some people. Not sure if this is a great solution, but just an idea I had.
              ~Heather

Nicole
              Participant

still no citrine lap? Such a tease!! I’ve been looking for that lap every night ๐Ÿ˜†

Pam

Sorry, it keeps getting postponed. She’s all ready, just waiting for a spot to open in the ebay schedule.

Nicole
                  Participant

oh well, suspense is half the fun ๐Ÿ˜€

Andrea
                    Participant

OMG @ that Cuttlefish Mother Uni!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ She’s beautiful!
                      I must be good as I just won the Zappaloosa ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

Phoenix wrote:

Oh, it is GORGEOUS!! But I spent my Windstone allowance for the next 6 months already ๐Ÿ™

Heather
                        Participant

I must admit I am also in love with that cuttlefish unicorn. The pattern is so beautiful and looks amazing on her. She’s so tempting but I’m sure she’s gonna go for more than I should be spending right now…

Adaneth
                          Participant

Phoenix wrote:

Yes, I saw her last night and my jaw dropped. I LOVE her! ๐Ÿ˜€ Great work, Melody!

kitsunelady
                            Participant

The unicorn is pretty. 6.6 She looks like she has a butterfly right up there by her mane in the pattern!

Andrea
                              Participant

That Poad is beautiful! I don’t typically go for them, but I love it!

Aw, I wish I could afford that beautiful Maori unicorn!! She is so gorgeous.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 655 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.