fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions ~ jan 10, p 40

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions ~ jan 10, p 40

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 655 total)
  • Author
    Pam

That Kirin was a random piece from Cali. There are no more cast that I know of.

Andrea
      Participant

πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯

Adaneth
        Participant

Phoenix wrote:

πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯

My sentiments exactly! πŸ˜₯ When, oh WHEN are Kirins going to get some love?!? πŸ˜₯

BDW
          Participant

Hi Guys….been a while.
            I was wondering since I notice that there is now a Facebook page for Windstone, do you want this thread to go on or will you switch to facebook for the new pieces on eBay? Just wondering :scratch:

Diana L
            Participant

:hi: Just for myself, I don’t have Facebook nor do I want to have it so I’m out of the loop on this one. I guess I’ll leave it up to you what to do. :bye:

kitsunelady
              Participant

Ditto. Facebook is evil. >.> But I look at ebay on my own every day anyways, so do what’s easiest for you, BDW!

BDW
                Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Ditto. Facebook is evil. >.> But I look at ebay on my own every day anyways, so do what’s easiest for you, BDW!

It’s not a question of easier, but it’s my s@#$#$@ internet that is not constant. Driving me nuts! The good thing is that I miss alot of goodies so more money in my pocket…or should I say for bills πŸ™‚

Adaneth
                  Participant

I’m with the others, there’s NO WAY I’m getting on Facebook, but I do check the auctions daily on eBay already… πŸ™‚

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Let’s keep the thread going here! One of the big draws of Facebook is that much of the world uses it… so we hope it will reach new collectors. While we welcome everyone over there, what we really hope is that Facebook will be a new portal to the forum. We’d love if they all come here! This is where the good times are at. πŸ˜€

If you are having trouble with your internet, would someone else like to do the Windstone eBay Auctions thread for a while?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

Nicole
                      Participant

Agreed. I don’t use facebook and never will in the future as far as i can see.

Pam

I am with you guys who don’t use FB. I hate it.

Syn
                          Participant

I do not use Facebook either; never even been there once. And I do not intend to ever go there. :negative:

However I am on the forum every day; so If you want some help posting the auction photos, BDW, let me know.

dragonmedley
                            Participant

What’s Facebook?

Kidding, I’m kidding!

Someone could start another thread. This one’s over 40 pages… I’m not volunteering because I suck at linking stuff.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

BDW
                              Participant

syn789 wrote:

I do not use Facebook either; never even been there once. And I do not intend to ever go there. :negative:

However I am on the forum every day; so If you want some help posting the auction photos, BDW, let me know.
                                πŸ™‚ Would you? That would be great!
                                I’m sorry if I was disappointing everyone by not posting them but the internet provider is not something I can control. πŸ™
                                Nor can I change it since my landlady is obligating me to share her bill for it. She decided it’s part of the rent. πŸ™„

Syn
                                Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

syn789 wrote:

πŸ™‚ Would you? That would be great!
                                  I’m sorry if I was disappointing everyone by not posting them but the internet provider is not something I can control. πŸ™
                                  Nor can I change it since my landlady is obligating me to share her bill for it. She decided it’s part of the rent. πŸ™„

It looks like I have a new job then. I’ll get with you, BDW, to get instructions. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 655 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.