fbpx

Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 1,020 total)
  • Author
    Pam

You should see it in person. Reminds me of Olimpia’s Ocean Blue color, but with more teal.

Carolyn
      Participant

Don’t think I can bid on Gunpowder . I couldn’t pay right away . I wish I could have her . I don’t think I can afford 2 to pay for .

Hannah
        Participant

OMG. I am in LOVE with the Nettuce Poad up on ebay right now…

http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-NETTUCE-YOUNG-POAD-FIGURINE-3-/290570110485?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a7540615#ht_824wt_953

Darn my not having enough money all the time!!!
          If anyone is willing to help me get this little guy (ie: you buy, I make payments), PLEASE pm me!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Syn
          Participant
            Hannah
            Participant

That’s the one!! *Squeee*

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kelly
              Participant

Good lord! All these Orientals and Kirins are killing me!!!

Yep, I totaly agree! I keep telling the hubby I think I need one of each, lol.

Syn
                Participant

Wow, Hannah, someone else likes that Poad too. $300 already.

Syn
                  Participant
                    littleironhorse
                    Participant

Love that “Black Ice” color scheme on ebay right now!

I’m very much a fan of any of the black-based colors: Black Gold, Black Violet-Peacock, Black Emerald-Peacock, were there any others?

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

I’m very much a fan of any of the black-based colors: Black Gold, Black Violet-Peacock, Black Emerald-Peacock, were there any others?

The black emerald color of the raffle prize named “Grackle”. Melody also painted a mother dragon in this color for ebay. She fetched a pretty penny if I remember correctly!

Kelly
                        Participant

I also like the Black Ice color. I think I read somewhere on the forum about a Black Watch color. Does anyone know what that one looked like? It may have been a raffle prize.

Adaneth
                          Participant

I also like the Black Ice color. I think I read somewhere on the forum about a Black Watch color. Does anyone know what that one looked like? It may have been a raffle prize.

Blackwatch was my most favoritist raffle prize EVER! :bigsmile:

Here is a link to the page in Melody’s gallery where you can see him and drool over his gorgeousness! (slightly biased am I? Noooooo!)

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/content/raffle-prize-september-08

littleironhorse
                            Participant

The black emerald color of the raffle prize named “Grackle”. Melody also painted a mother dragon in this color for ebay. She fetched a pretty penny if I remember correctly!

I don’t think I saw that one. Would anyone have e picture of either one, “Grackle” or the Black Emeral Mother Dragon?

littleironhorse
                              Participant

Blackwatch was my most favoritist raffle prize EVER! :bigsmile:

Here is a link to the page in Melody’s gallery where you can see him and drool over his gorgeousness! (slightly biased am I? Noooooo!)

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/content/raffle-prize-september-08

Oh yes! I remember Blackwatch, absolutely gorgeous!

And there was also Opoponax! THAT ONE was my favourite color scheme ever!

Adaneth
                                Participant

I don’t think I saw that one. Would anyone have e picture of either one, “Grackle” or the Black Emeral Mother Dragon?

Grackle is in Melody’s blog, but the image isn’t showing up for me. 🙁
                                  http://www.windstoneeditions.com/blog/september-2010-raffle

If you’re willing to PM me your e-mail address, I could e-mail the picture of the Black Emerald Mother Dragon, as I saved that one on my pc. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 1,020 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.