fbpx

Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,020 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Yes, indeed! :love: I think it would look fantastic on a rising spectral/sitting spectral….those tiger stripes on his out stretched wings-*swoon*

I’m not usually in LOVE with the chicks (they’re all cute though!) but I do LOVE this orange tabby chick! liek omg!

And that new large flapcat-Feather-I dont know what it is about her but she’s goooooorgeous! :jawdrop:

Syn
      Participant

I can’t believe that low price on the Calico Baby Unicorn. I completely forgot about him and didn’t even bid.

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

I’m not really a fan of the curlie sculpt, but I would love to see that pink blue color on one of the bigger dragons. Like a Male or a Spectral.

The pink/blue curlie is adorable! Want to see more in that color. ๐Ÿ˜€

But I am in looooove with the silver tiger young! *flails* SO AMAZING. <3333

edit: this was meant to be a general reply, not to a specific post. o.o I need to get used to the new format. XD;

Pam

You can change your format so your replies always show as last no matter what reply you reply to.

Syn
            Participant
              Adaneth
              Participant

I’m not usually a fan of pink (understatement) but I love how the colors work together on that curlie sculpt. Beautiful! ๐Ÿ™‚

WolfenMachine
                Participant

*giggles* Look closely at the orb the curlier is holding-you can see the AC duct or something on the ceiling-and what Im guessing is Pam taking the picture ^_^

Kujacker
                  Participant

Looove pink and blue. He looks like cotton candy almost.

Hannah
                    Participant

Thats exactly what I was thinking Kujacker! Pink and blue always reminds me of cotton candy >< :ghost:

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

I guess its to see if anyone will bid the item up close to the reserve…that way the seller has the option to sell it to the highest bidder or not. Or, to see “what its worth” (if you consider an item is only worth what someone will pay for it).

But I’d think it would be cheaper, and better for the seller to list the item in question with a BIN (buy it now) and check the box to allow best offers. Putting a reserve on an item is fairly expensive (its like several dollars. I think I paid $7 to put a reserve on my Nyalah Griffin I had on ebay recently) especially considering most “seller fees” are a few cents each, and all add up to maybe a dollar. Personally, I think its kind of pointless to tell people what the reserve is.*shrugs* but thats just me

Rachel
                        Participant

Ditto. I’m not a unicorn collector, but that one struck me as particularly cute. Unfortunately, I got home too late to bid. ๐Ÿ™

Azurielle
                          Participant

I love the pink and blue curlie!

Keeper of the Fledgings

Pam

*giggles* Look closely at the orb the curlier is holding-you can see the AC duct or something on the ceiling-and what Im guessing is Pam taking the picture ^_^

I’m not in the pic. The camera was too high for me to look through! I was off in the back somewhere with the remote shutter button.

WolfenMachine
                              Participant

Ah! I guess that’s the camera then. Remote shutter button? How awesome!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,020 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.