Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,020 total)
  • Author
    Syn
    Participant

WINDSTONE “CHIPMUNK” BABY UNICORN FOAL FIGURINE #1
      TEST PAINT // PAINTED AND SIGNED BY MELODY PENA

WINDSTONE “TIGER” OLD WARRIOR DRAGON FIGURINE #2
      ARTIST’S EDITION // PAINTED AND SIGNED BY MELODY PENA

WINDSTONE EDITIONS “CHIPMUNK” YOUNG UNICORN FIGURINE #1

WINDSTONE WINGED CAT FIGURINE – “SANDBOX” FLAME POINT
      STRAY CAT EDITION // PAINTED AND SIGNED BY MELODY PENA

WINDSTONE PROTOTYPE WINGED CAT FIGURINE – “MOONSHINE”
      STRAY CAT EDITION // PAINTED AND SIGNED BY MELODY PENA

WINDSTONE “MACKEREL TABBY” CROUCHING GRIFFIN CHICK #1

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

I am not sure what to think of chipmunks on ponies….

Christine
        Participant

Goodness! That Tiger OW almost tripled in the last minute of the auction. When I am not bidding on the piece, watching the last 3 minutes of a special auction almost becomes a spectator sport XD

Congrats to the winner!

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

For once the winner isn’t me(I decided I only need one). I’m waiting for the Tiger Emp anyway.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I’m not sure what to make of it either.

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

These tiger dragons are very interesting to look at. You will have to tell us what you think of it in person.

Kujacker
                Participant

I guess Melody saw the comments about the old tiger ow being overworked and overwhelming. THIS tiger ow is very nice looking to me. He doesn’t look overworked, and as a result he’s not overwhelming.

kitsunelady
                  Participant

I agree, this Tiger OW is better. But I wish his stripes didn’t go all the way down onto (or across, for his neck) the whitish areas. e.e Other than that, I love the colors, and I love his wings especially.

Christine
                    Participant

I agree with exactly this! This OW is much nicer IMO than the first super-stripey one. But I do want to see one with stripes only across his back–seems more like a real tiger, and like it would be a better balance of busy-ness…

Something about the color on this particular one is just…gaaaaah! So pretty. I think the orange is a little subtler. You pick up on his gold highlights so nicely.

Syn
                      Participant

I think I am in the minority; I do like the chipmunk theme. I don’t care for the Young Unicorn sculpt, but I like how he looks in the Chipmunk pattern. The Baby Unis are always cute, and the Chipmunk Uni is too.

That Tiger OW auction was quite exciting. I haven’t seen one change so rapidly and increase so much in the closing minute for quite a while. There were 12 bidders, so it looks like there is a market for more Tigers. Hopefully more are in the works already.

Pam

What about white tigers?

Wampus Dragon
                          Participant

White tigers would be great. A light blue eyed white tiger dragon is what I picture in my head.

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

Ditto here. The first one was gaudy and….well not for me. This guy is muuuuch better. I think its the white on his underside.

Wampus Dragon
                              Participant

In case anyone is looking for a special Oriental Sun. The #4 Bronze is up on Ebay as of last night:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-4-BRONZE-SUN-DRAGON-/320674402044?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa9af0efc

Pretty high reserve price though.

Jasmine
                                Participant

I want it, no way I’m paying that much though. :jawdrop:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,020 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.