Windstone Christmas card

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Windstone Christmas card

Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

Melody wrote:

kgronski wrote:

Melody, do you realize how much joy your bring into our lives with something so simple as a Christmas card each year? It not only tells us someone is thinking of us, but takes a part out of your VERRRRYYYY duys to do something above and beyond what you already do. Where others would call us obsessed and would probably have restraining orders against us as stalkers, you seem to get us and appreciate us. Anyway, for something you don’t HAVE to do since you are sooooooo very busy but do anyway, THANK YOU so much for bringing all of this joy. As you can tell, it means a lot to all of use. I don’t know how many, but I know some like me frame them. I was going to go the professional route, but that’s too expensive and found a couple frames that matched the last 2 years’ cards perfectly. You are a very thoughtful person of us when sometimes it feels like all we do is ask for more, more, more. May God keep your talent unique, your Spirit strong, and your sense of humor always there. Again, thanks for all you provide to the world thru your art. :yes:

Do you realize how nice it is to have anyone actually WANT your art? I still pinch myself. Thank you for the kind words!

I love all your work, its all so beautiful in its own way. I got the card today, thanks a lot ๐Ÿ™‚ its a wonderful card.

Hi Melody, I received the card today :), thank you so much! It was a wonderful surprise, I love it! ๐Ÿ˜€

pipsxlch
      Participant

I’m sorry this is so late being posted- I got my card a few months ago, but my computer had died, so I haven’t been online. I know that didn’t stop me from mailing a thank you :spank: , but I would like you to know how very much I appreciated your card and how much you cheered me in what has been a trying time. I have it set away in a special place with the card from last year.
        I really liked the seagull chatter on the inside ๐Ÿ˜† !

Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.