fbpx

Windstone Christmas card

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Windstone Christmas card

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    jackid55
    Participant

It is adorable Melody. Thank you! πŸ˜€

Andrea
      Participant

I received mine today as well. Totally brightened my gloomy Monday!
        Thank you!

Azurielle
        Participant

I got mine too! My actually got sent, sent back, and melody sent it again!
          Thanks muchly, muchly!

Keeper of the Fledgings

Jasmine
          Participant

Got mine last night. Thanks so much Melody!!

Anthony
            Participant

Is it to late to be put on that list for a card? I’d love to get one, even though I dont post anymore xD

Kristi
              Participant

Melody, do you realize how much joy your bring into our lives with something so simple as a Christmas card each year? It not only tells us someone is thinking of us, but takes a part out of your VERRRRYYYY duys to do something above and beyond what you already do. Where others would call us obsessed and would probably have restraining orders against us as stalkers, you seem to get us and appreciate us. Anyway, for something you don’t HAVE to do since you are sooooooo very busy but do anyway, THANK YOU so much for bringing all of this joy. As you can tell, it means a lot to all of use. I don’t know how many, but I know some like me frame them. I was going to go the professional route, but that’s too expensive and found a couple frames that matched the last 2 years’ cards perfectly. You are a very thoughtful person of us when sometimes it feels like all we do is ask for more, more, more. May God keep your talent unique, your Spirit strong, and your sense of humor always there. Again, thanks for all you provide to the world thru your art. :yes:

machineguts
                Participant

Ditto, what kgronski said. πŸ™‚ So very true! <3

Onyxt wrote:

Is it to late to be put on that list for a card? I’d love to get one, even though I dont post anymore xD

I’m wondering if it’s too late as well, and I feel too shy to ask 😳

Melody
                  Keymaster

abatos wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

I am happy to send out Christmas cards all year! Why not? Just let me know if I missed sending you one. My card list is random, just like everything else in my life.

Nicole
                    Participant

I got mine today! Thank you so much! I love it πŸ™‚

Oh Melody! It’s great! I got mine today! πŸ˜€
                      I love it!

Flaria
                      Participant

I always love having Christmas cards from everyone. xD I can feel the love off of the cards.

Melody
                        Keymaster

kgronski wrote:

Melody, do you realize how much joy your bring into our lives with something so simple as a Christmas card each year? It not only tells us someone is thinking of us, but takes a part out of your VERRRRYYYY duys to do something above and beyond what you already do. Where others would call us obsessed and would probably have restraining orders against us as stalkers, you seem to get us and appreciate us. Anyway, for something you don’t HAVE to do since you are sooooooo very busy but do anyway, THANK YOU so much for bringing all of this joy. As you can tell, it means a lot to all of use. I don’t know how many, but I know some like me frame them. I was going to go the professional route, but that’s too expensive and found a couple frames that matched the last 2 years’ cards perfectly. You are a very thoughtful person of us when sometimes it feels like all we do is ask for more, more, more. May God keep your talent unique, your Spirit strong, and your sense of humor always there. Again, thanks for all you provide to the world thru your art. :yes:

Do you realize how nice it is to have anyone actually WANT your art? I still pinch myself. Thank you for the kind words!

machineguts
                          Participant

I completely agree! Nothing like on your level, but I can only imagine! It must be an amazing feeling, Melody. πŸ™‚

Melody wrote:

Do you realize how nice it is to have anyone actually WANT your art? I still pinch myself. Thank you for the kind words!

megamibabe16
                            Participant

I would love a card from you Melody any day. Windstones is the coolest business in the whole wide world.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 123 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.