fbpx

Windstone Christmas card

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Windstone Christmas card

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

Just got my card today! Thank you so much, Melody! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ It is sooo cute and I love the banter of the segaull inside! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ I’m not sad, I’m crying tears of joy–this is my most favorite card because it made me laugh and has a picture of one of my favorite fantasy creatures! Not a moment too soon because this season isn’t being nice to me–but this card made my day. I sent you one as well–hope you got it by now!
      Merry Christmas!! ๐Ÿ˜€

darjeb
      Participant

It came it came today – my Windstone Christmas Card and it is a beauty

Azurielle
        Participant

Just got home from Florida, and was sad, cause I didn’t get one. I wonder if Melody sent it to my old address? Really want to know what the card says on the inside…sigh…

Keeper of the Fledgings

azurielle wrote:

Just got home from Florida, and was sad, cause I didn’t get one. I wonder if Melody sent it to my old address? Really want to know what the card says on the inside…sigh…

It’s ok, we who didn’t get one, will have to make sure to send a Christmas card REAL early next year with tons of hugs in it! ๐Ÿ˜‰ (Maybe a box of chocolates too! ๐Ÿ˜€ )

Adaneth
          Participant

Got my card today and I love it! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks so much!

siberakh1
            Participant

azurielle wrote:

If you don’t get one, I can always scan in the inside for you. ๐Ÿ™‚

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

I still haven’t gotten one yet ๐Ÿ™ . I’m trying to be patient ๐Ÿ˜ณ . I sure hope I wasn’t overlooked because I’d love to have a card to frame ๐Ÿ™‚ .

Anonymous

I didn’t get one either ๐Ÿ™ Thats ok… maybe next year!

Angie
                  Participant

I got the card today! Thank you so much! It’s beautiful!

I guess we should be quiet. I’m not complaining at all actually, Melody has always been a champ. Perhaps she is still working on those bundles. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

I agree ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ll take a pyo keeper instead! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜† Just kidding! If I get one I will be very happy…if not, I have next year to look foward to!

lamortefille
                      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I guess we should be quiet. I’m not complaining at all actually, Melody has always been a champ. Perhaps she is still working on those bundles. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ™‚

*sits quietly* ๐Ÿ˜€

Kathleen
                        Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ I just got my card today. I LOVE it. I would love to see a sculpture in production of that griffin/water creature. Thank you Melody it really made my day. ๐Ÿ˜€ I am displaying it with my griffin collection.

jackid55
                          Participant

I would love to see the inside of one. Could you scan it for me?

siberakh1 wrote:

azurielle wrote:

siberakh1
                            Participant

jackid55 wrote:

I would love to see the inside of one. Could you scan it for me?

siberakh1 wrote:

azurielle wrote:

Sure. I’ll do that sometime in the next few days. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 123 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.