fbpx

Windstone catalogs

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Windstone catalogs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
      Participant

:hi: Ms.Melody,I was interested in showing some of the shop owners down here,some of the Windstones to see if possibly they might like to sell some.We are rebuilding the coast,and a lot of new shops are slowly popping up.Now,I have a couple of nice sculpts to take and show them,but not anything to show I would be lagit.Is there a way to get a pamplet,small catalog or copy of,so I can scan and make a few to show your work?I do not have a variety like you make.Mostly dragons.Can anyone send me something with your store info.,pics? and along with the sculpts,my beautiful daughter as the saleslady and we might be able to help you out.Thankx 😀

bayoudragon
        Participant

Bodine, from the home page you can get to the dealer catalog and print a few of those out to bring with you.

I went to my favorite little shop down here and told them about Windstones but also gave them the web address to look around. I also contacted Suzie, and they were sent a little packet with some info. They also really liked Maya’s stuff. They plan on carrying Windstones after they finish remolding. Yeah!! *bank account cries*

I never even brought in a sculpt, so I think if you brought yours in, you could really make an impact. 🙂

If you contact Suzie, put “New Store Lead” in the title so she knows.

Bodine
          Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

Bodine, from the home page you can get to the dealer catalog and print a few of those out to bring with you.

I went to my favorite little shop down here and told them about Windstones but also gave them the web address to look around. I also contacted Suzie, and they were sent a little packet with some info. They also really liked Maya’s stuff. They plan on carrying Windstones after they finish remolding. Yeah!! *bank account cries*

I never even brought in a sculpt, so I think if you brought yours in, you could really make an impact. 🙂

If you contact Suzie, put “New Store Lead” in the title so she knows.
            Thank you for the info.Problem with printing,laptop not compatable at the moment with the printer 🙄 I will do something though 😀

Melody
            Keymaster

bodine6127 wrote:

:hi: Ms.Melody,I was interested in showing some of the shop owners down here,some of the Windstones to see if possibly they might like to sell some.We are rebuilding the coast,and a lot of new shops are slowly popping up.Now,I have a couple of nice sculpts to take and show them,but not anything to show I would be lagit.Is there a way to get a pamplet,small catalog or copy of, so I can scan and make a few to show your work?I do not have a variety like you make.Mostly dragons.Can anyone send me something with your store info.,pics? and along with the sculpts,my beautiful daughter as the saleslady and we might be able to help you out.Thankx 😀

Contact Susie ( susie at Windstoneeditions . dot com ) and ask her, ( or have the store ask her) to send material to the store.I could send you a “mini cataog” which has most of the line. It will be a little out-of-date since we haven’t printed any new ones for awhile.
              It would really help us if everyone could just spread the word to gift stores that we are still in business! I think most have decided that we aren’t, since we’ve been “down” for so long!

Bodine
              Participant

:hi: Yes,Ma’am,Please do.I will get out and hit the pave to see if I can help spread the word 😀
                Address is available to you in your “raffle”email.Anything you can send will be helpful,thankx :bye:

Jennifer
                Keymaster

bodine6127 wrote:

:hi: Yes,Ma’am,Please do.I will get out and hit the pave to see if I can help spread the word 😀
                  Address is available to you in your “raffle”email.Anything you can send will be helpful,thankx :bye:

Please be sure to email Susie separately about this– Melody rarely has the time to dig through an email to find an address. It’d help her out a lot. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Bodine
                  Participant

:hi: O.K.,I will get around when all this rain stops and gather store info.Then I will.Thank you :yes:

Mmloda
                    Participant

I am trying to do exactly that, I even have a folder in my work bag with printed out booklets, I printed them off the website and I am always on a lookout for new shops.
                      There were no shops at all in Durham Region Canada selling Windstones when I signed up on the forum and my goal is to try every shop I can find… 😉

Marzena

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.