fbpx

Windstone Birthday?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Windstone Birthday?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Is there an official windstone birthday?? I think it would be kinda fun to just log on, maybe post everyone or their sculpts “eating” cake/cupcakes and just have a random good day we could all look foward to. ๐Ÿ™‚

Skeeterdeee
    Participant

There needs to be an official Windstone Appreciation Day!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Melody
      Keymaster

DragonCat wrote:

Is there an official windstone birthday?? I think it would be kinda fun to just log on, maybe post everyone or their sculpts “eating” cake/cupcakes and just have a random good day we could all look foward to. ๐Ÿ™‚

Gosh , there must be! I guess the day we incorporated? Wonder if anyone around here knows?
        8/8/08 is the day I consider our “Oregon Move” birthday.

BDW
        Participant

Melody wrote:

DragonCat wrote:

Gosh , there must be! I guess the day we incorporated? Wonder if anyone around here knows?
          8/8/08 is the day I consider our “Oregon Move” birthday.

Let me know Melody so I can add it to the birthday list on the forum. ๐Ÿ˜€

darjeb
          Participant

I thought we aways celebrated Happy Birthday Windstone on June 30th – or is that just the Forum’s Birthday?

Pegasi1978
            Participant

June 30 is the forum’s birthday.

WolfenMachine
              Participant

We could call the forum birthday Windstone Appreciation Day. Afterall, without the forum, we’d all just be randomized weird dragon collectors…but thanks to the forum, we have become The Windstone Community ^_^ lol

Jerusha
                Participant

ooOOOOoooo, if there were a Windstone Birthday, there could be Windstone Anniversary editions ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.