fbpx

Will there be some more small pyo dragons soon?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Will there be some more small pyo dragons soon?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    SilverDragon
    Participant

I havent seen those in a while and was wondering if there will be some more in production soon. Thanks!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Melody
      Keymaster

I havent seen those in a while and was wondering if there will be some more in production soon. Thanks!

We do plan to continue making them. There is an issue with the latest delivery of gypsum that makes this particular piece difficult to cast. Each piece has its own weird quirks. The pyo dragon and the young dragon both need to be the first piece poured from a new mix of gypsum, or they will not cast properly, so the casters can only make one or the other once per pour cycle. Right now, I think they are pouring young dragons.

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

good to know they’re coming, but also good to know they’re not coming right away. I want a couple! but with everything else I’m doing right at the moment, I can’t afford them yet XD lol

dragonmedley
          Participant

Don’t forget about PYO rescues… That is, if the quirks allow.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

There there more Keepers in the works? or if I really want one within the next month, should I just grab one now? same with the PYO wolves, they’re gettin low enough on stock should I be gettin one or two if I really want to get one soon?

Kelly
              Participant

Are you still planing on making a new pyo dragon sculpture Melody? If I remember right, I think you were planing / deciding on a few different pieces a while back.

Blight
                Participant

I was thinking the same thing 🙂 I’d love it if there were more PYO dragons available in different poses and sizes.

Melody
                  Keymaster

Are you still planing on making a new pyo dragon sculpture Melody? If I remember right, I think you were planing / deciding on a few different pieces a while back.

I am always planning new pyo pieces. I work so slowly ( because I have to spend most of my time painting) that it seems like I talk and talk forever and nothing happens.
                    I am sculpting new pyos.
                    I want to do an Oriental dragon. Also, somewhere there is a partially finished mate for the Keeper dragon, but I haven’t seen him since we moved.
                    I am working ( really!) on some small dragons now, but they will most likely be regular production. We need more small dragons in the line.

Stephanie
                    Participant

I am working ( really!) on some small dragons now, but they will most likely be regular production. We need more small dragons in the line.

A new hatcher? <3

SilverDragon
                      Participant

Ooo an oriental would be neat. And im still hoping you will do a mate for the winged wolf pyo one day. that would be awesome!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Carolyn
                        Participant

Yippy new pyo pieces ! Orientals , oh joy . Another winged wolf or maybe a winged cat would be get .

Michelle
                          Participant

Eeeee hee hee! VERY excited about the possibility of an oriental dragon PYO!! YES PLEASE! 😀 I can’t wait to see what new dragony treasures you’re working on for all of us. You are amazing, Melody!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.