fbpx

Will OW's ever be put back in regular production?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Will OW's ever be put back in regular production?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Oh Melody please please please bring him out in ema pea. If Captain Picard can’t convice you I don’t know who could.

In the prototype sales it says that they may one day become a regular production color on the non-prototype OW’s… πŸ˜‰

Jodi
      Participant

Gold please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *please please please*

I want gold too!

Despite how I can never afford anything beyond a single PYO a couple times a year, I would absolutely find a way to buy (at retail, not eBay prices) an Autumn Leaf Old Warrior. If that colour scheme never came out on any other sculpt but that one (ignoring the pending SKs), it wouldn’t matter a lot to me. I must have an Old Warrior in the ‘autumn’ of his life.

However, I know the other colours are much easier to produce, so for the sake of others who want one, I’d suggest going with the new Gold (with lots of shading, and lavender accents) first. He’d look pretty darn regal I think. Even more handsome than the Emperor turned out to be.

Jodi
        Participant

DigitalDragon wrote:

Despite how I can never afford anything beyond a single PYO a couple times a year, I would absolutely find a way to buy (at retail, not eBay prices) an Autumn Leaf Old Warrior. If that colour scheme never came out on any other sculpt but that one (ignoring the pending SKs), it wouldn’t matter a lot to me. I must have an Old Warrior in the ‘autumn’ of his life.

However, I know the other colours are much easier to produce, so for the sake of others who want one, I’d suggest going with the new Gold (with lots of shading, and lavender accents) first. He’d look pretty darn regal I think. Even more handsome than the Emperor turned out to be.

I think the Autumn Leaf OW was OOAK, so it probably won’t happen, but yes, I like that one the best too.

Ah ok. I thought maybe it was OOAK for the prototype version or something, my mistake. πŸ™‚

Skigod377
          Participant

DigitalDragon wrote:

Ah ok. I thought maybe it was OOAK for the prototype version or something, my mistake. πŸ™‚

It was OOAK for the prototype version, so it may come out on the regular OW. The problem is that the color is so hard to paint! πŸ˜†

Jodi
            Participant

Oh, that’s right. Thanks, Ski. πŸ™‚

I vote for gold with lots of purple accents, and my second choice would be Black Gold- that’s my new favorite available color I think.

skigod377 wrote:

It was OOAK for the prototype version, so it may come out on the regular OW. The problem is that the color is so hard to paint! πŸ˜†

Ahhhh sooooo… I was correct and not confused! (for once πŸ˜† ) Well, that leaves some hope anyway. ^_^

Ooooh Emerald Peacock pleeeassse !

Black gold or gold are my votes if I can’t have autumn leaf.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.