fbpx

Wild dog bat ear fox pebble

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Wild dog bat ear fox pebble

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

YES to Wild dog Wolves!

Do you really think that the wild dog pattern would work on the wolf sculpt? The ears are too small, for one thing. I think it would just be a muddled mess on that sculpt.

I agree. I’d much prefer fantasy or real wolf colors on the wolf. The AWD really dominates and I feel you’d loose the subtle features on the wolf sculpt.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Skylover
      Participant

I certainly wouldn’t mind a batch of light wild dog colored bat eared foxes. I’d love to add a light colored one or two to my pack. I wouldn’t mind a wild dog pebble either. Or an aardwolf… I’m pretty much good for anything pebble related. 🙂

Kim
        Blocked

I think more light ones would be great or even more grab bag ones since I missed them! I looked up wild dog pictures and they actually look a lot like the bat eared foxes with the big ears so that sculpt suite them great! I agree that red panda or regular panda pebble animals would be awesome too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Laurie
          Participant

Silverdragon, I’m confused. Were you able to get one?

SilverDragon
            Participant

Silverdragon, I’m confused. Were you able to get one?

No I missed out on them. Melody stated that she may paint more in the future.

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
              Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

pipsxlch
              Participant

I really liked these, they look enough like AWDs in outline for the pattern to look real on them. I like the darker ones myself, though I was unable to get one. Maybe next year will be better.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.