fbpx

Why do my pets always have crazy stuff?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Why do my pets always have crazy stuff?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Bob

please update us with any news here as you can tell most of us all LOVE animals.I feel like it’s one of mine now after reading all this. My eyes are getting wet now too

Megan
      Participant

Oh Kyrin, I’m so sorry to read this πŸ˜₯ Please do take her to the vet. My neighbors had a cat get into antifreeze a few years ago and just let him die at home because it wasn’t worth it to them to take him and spend money to “have it killed when it’s just gonna die anyway.” He hung on for days in misery and it was heartbreaking.

I’m praying you find the missing two and nothing is wrong! πŸ™

Keschete, please give your min pin my best. I hope he feels better soon, he sounds like a real cutie πŸ™‚

i hope your other kitties are ok. i’m sure they are. good luck again

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Well, it’s over. Apparently when I found her yesterday she wasn’t in the first stage, but the third. She expired about an hour ago and is buried under the walnut tree across from our little dog Sugar. She was a PITA sometimes, but she will still be missed.

I thought I would be okay, but I still broke down and cried. My husband was good, didn’t say a word, just went and got the shovel and pick and fought his way through the frozen ground so we could lay her to rest.

I did find Hazel, she is fine, so far there is only one cat now unaccounted for, everyone else appears to be healthy. Chiger is the only one we haven’t seen yet. I am hoping that he will also appear soon and be okay.

Well I know one thing, from now on, all antifreeze gets disposed of immediately, and does not hang around here. This will not be happening ever again. My poor kitty.

Kyrin

lamortefille
        Participant

I’m so sorry for your kitty, but at least she is at peace now. *cries*

Megan
          Participant

Poor thing… πŸ™ I’m so sorry, Kyrin. I hope you find Chiger, and I’m glad that at least Hazel is alright. *hugs*

Purplecat
            Participant

Poor baby…I’m so sorry. πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯

i’m terribly sorry, i wish there was something i could do for you. πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

keschete
              Participant

Very sad for you, but happy your kitty is at peace and that she is not suffering! Hugs!

Travistie
                Participant

Oh, I’m so sorry to hear about your kitty Kyrin. πŸ˜₯ Poor thing. At least she is at peace now. I hope you other kitty shows up soon, and in good health. Please let us know.

Oh Kyrin, I am sooo sorry for your loss. πŸ™ Even the unloving ones are hard to let go. She is in a good place I am sure. *Hugs and warm fuzzies headed your way*
                  (I’m the kind of person who feeds her kid, then feeds her cats, and if anything is left for me to eat around here, then I eat. So, I know how you feel. )

Thanks everyone, I am sad, but glad she is no longer suffering. Poor baby though, I held her and cuddled her for quite a while today while she was still with me, and it seemed that it helped, she cried less.

Kyrin

Bob

Kyrin wrote:

Well, it’s over. Apparently when I found her yesterday she wasn’t in the first stage, but the third. She expired about an hour ago and is buried under the walnut tree across from our little dog Sugar. She was a PITA sometimes, but she will still be missed.

I thought I would be okay, but I still broke down and cried. My husband was good, didn’t say a word, just went and got the shovel and pick and fought his way through the frozen ground so we could lay her to rest.

I did find Hazel, she is fine, so far there is only one cat now unaccounted for, everyone else appears to be healthy. Chiger is the only one we haven’t seen yet. I am hoping that he will also appear soon and be okay.

Well I know one thing, from now on, all antifreeze gets disposed of immediately, and does not hang around here. This will not be happening ever again. My poor kitty.

Kyrin
                    I am so sorry to read this I had tears in my eyes as I was reading it!!
                    I’m sending all my best.
                    What was her name again?
                    I normally don’t name my Windstones and I know I’m getting an Emperor from you but I think maybe he should take on her name becuase it feels right to me so her spirit will always be a part of the Emperor

Dragon Master wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

Kyrin
                    I am so sorry to read this I had tears in my eyes as I was reading it!!
                    I’m sending all my best.
                    What was her name again?
                    I normally don’t name my Windstones and I know I’m getting an Emperor from you but I think maybe he should take on her name becuase it feels right to me so her spirit will always be a part of the Emperor

Her name was simply Mama cat, she brought two kittens into my life when she came, Chiger and Hazel.

Kyrin

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Kyrin I’m so sorry for you and Mama Cat πŸ˜₯ It’s awful when you lose one of your furry children. It was good that you got to hold her and snuggle her to help her through the ordeal. She knew that you loved her and that you did the best you could to help. Lots of hugs for you and if you need a shoulder to cry on, use mine; I’ll even provide tissues. Hang in there.

twindragonsmum

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.