fbpx

why did it clooooose!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone why did it clooooose!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

I was watching and waiting on this:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=320122653614&rd=1&rd=1

I thought,” oooooh! what a great deal!!!! πŸ˜€ I can get an old greeeen!!”

but all the sudden the seller closed the auction before it was supposed to end…

I am reallllly bumbed out by that. has any one seen that happen before?

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Yeah- Ski and I were conspiring over a nice lot that was mis-listed at one point. She had even put a bid in and the seller closed it. Really made us mad!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Yeah- Ski and I were conspiring over a nice lot that was mis-listed at one point. She had even put a bid in and the seller closed it. Really made us mad!

I know! It seems just a little unfair to post something for sale and then 2 days before it ends yank it off. I had even sent a question to the seller about double boxing because i was INTERESTED in bidding….the person did not answere my question and when i came back it was no longer up for auction. I wasn’t sure if i wanted to cry or yell.( of course it is that time of the month for me too, helps with the emotions)

Kujacker
            Participant

I was the bidder for that auction for days. I then get an email saying my bid has been canceled πŸ˜• If you don’t want to sell it, or for that price, don’t put it up!

I was wondering why they ended it also. Maybe he sold it to someone or something.

SPark
              Participant

There seems to have been a rash of this kind of thing. I was bidding on a lap dragon that closed, and on a young unicorn repaint that closed too. Both within the last week!

i was watching tha5t too and was gonna make a bid on the last day πŸ™

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

πŸ™ I knew others had found it too..i was getting excited about having a secret forum members bid war on the last day.

Maria
                  Participant

SPark wrote:

There seems to have been a rash of this kind of thing. I was bidding on a lap dragon that closed, and on a young unicorn repaint that closed too. Both within the last week!

Yeah, I bid on that lap too and found my bid had been canceled. Then the seller relisted it. πŸ˜•

Skigod377
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

SPark wrote:

Yeah, I bid on that lap too and found my bid had been canceled. Then the seller relisted it. πŸ˜•That one was because he had it listed as Emerald peacock and so he fixed it an relisted. Seems like a very nice person. πŸ™‚ The male was the same way.

Lots of sellers just dont see and interest in their peice, so they pull the auction. Its true, He should have listed it higher if he wanted more, but I guess he just expected more interest.

KoishiiKitty wrote:

πŸ™ I knew others had found it too..i was getting excited about having a secret forum members bid war on the last day.

i was looking forward to that too πŸ™

I was even watching that one, but as soon as she said she wouldn’t ship to the UK i took it off my watch list. πŸ˜•

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant
                      Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.