fbpx

Who's P.S.?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Who's P.S.?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

I must have Merlot! He’s a beauty!

Rachel
      Participant

I agree on Merlot! But I think we’ve already figured out who P.S. is. There’s a thread somewhere in the General Windstone forum that mentions a news article about Windstone Editions and Ms. P.S. is pictured in it. She goes by Pifia Sprysprocket on here, I believe, but I am embarrassed to admit that I have forgotten her real name (and don’t have time to look it up).

scenceable
        Participant

I agree on Merlot! But I think we’ve already figured out who P.S. is. There’s a thread somewhere in the General Windstone forum that mentions a news article about Windstone Editions and Ms. P.S. is pictured in it. She goes by Pifia Sprysprocket on here, I believe, but I am embarrassed to admit that I have forgotten her real name (and don’t have time to look it up).

I think Patricia Smith, but Pifia Sprysprocket sounds was more awesome 😛

Purplecat
          Participant

Pleasantly Splendiferous!

Perfectly Sasquatch!

Perforated Squid!

Panda Superkapow!

littleironhorse
            Participant

You should have a look at her ebay gallery ski, she’s done some awesome work!

Skigod377
              Participant

Will do. I’m not on here every day anymore, so forgive me if I have asked a question that has already been answered…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.