fbpx

Who's on Neopets?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Who's on Neopets?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Jodi
      Participant

Ok. I’m tired of not having any friends on Neopets. Who else is on there, so I can befriend you? πŸ˜€

Rusti
        Participant

I am, but I haven’t played in…

forever.

Allison
          Participant

I was, for about two years…until they went and ruined the site (IMO) with the revamp months back. Now I only log in every once in a blue moon to keep my account from getting deleted, not that I think I’ll ever go back. I was niniel_elfmaiden once upon a time, feel free to friend me, but just know I won’t be around much πŸ˜‰

I play Subeta pets, at subeta.ws (do not go to Subeta.org…they had issues with a couple ex-staff members hijacking the site). There’s a lot less drama there in general, you actually get to interact with the staff on a daily basis and the artwork/pets/items/avatars are amazing. I recommend it highly to people I meet up with on my random trips to Neo. I’m Arya_of_Evern over there.

DantheDragon
            Participant

I’m Dragona5 there. Send me a Neomail there if you want me as your Neofriend! ^_^ I’m on daily.

I was years ago. They’ve probably deleted my account by now. πŸ™„

I’m also on Subeta, as freakyinsomniak

I agree about them ruining the site. I used to be very active, then just kind of lost interest. I do log in once in a while, to make sure my pets are in the lodge and grab some interest. My main is kachinabetta.

Jennifer
              Keymaster

I played Neopets about… 10 years ago! Before it got popular. Then I quit… XD
                Nambroth on there too.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Amanda
                Participant

Neopets πŸ˜€ I am there every day πŸ˜† I actually really like the changes they’ve made in the last year. I love customizing my pets, being able to safely transfer, and even the NC Mall πŸ˜€ My one complaint is that TNT thinks you should have to play 2,000 games to get All Star in the Altador Cup. 2,000 games my foot πŸ‘Ώ

Oh, I’m Panda2151 BTW πŸ˜€

Amanda
                  Participant

Well NOW I’m mad at neopets. I played 600 blasted games and got 7,000 points in the Altador cup, the yooyu I wanted for my gallery is 10,000 points. All the DAYS I wasted playing that stupid game… πŸ‘Ώ

Patricia
                    Participant

I’m on there, though I havn’t checked my accounts in ages. I have Keplilly, keplian, and Dragameiere. Maybe I’ll check on them…

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.